chapter 8?

"Mihashi. Be nice." Abe said as he leaned back in his chair.
Mihashi rolled his eyes and giggled.
He seems to be lightning up and coming out of his shell. Abe thought to himself as he laughed with Mihashi.
"You two can go back to Mihashis room now if you want, you don't have to stay at the table" momhashi said
Abe's eyes quickly shot to momhashi.
"Oh ok then! Thank you for the food miss mihashi!" Abe said as he got up and bowed. "It was delicious!"
"Oh its no problem sweetheart!" Momhashi chuckled.
Mihashi got up and started walking to his room. Abe's eyes followed Mihashi. His face was still red, it was clear that Mihashi was still thinking of ealier. Abe never paid attention to the butterfly feeling in his stomach whenever he was near mihashi until now. He knew what the feeling meant but he didn't really want to accept it, part if him did. Part of him wanted to stay with Mihashi all the time, part of him wanted to be locked in a room with Mihashi. The other part of him told himself that Mihashi diddnt like him back, the other part told him that yheir just friends, no more no less. The other part said 'your gonna ruin your friendship' and 'yoir just gonna get hurt.'  Abe got up after Mihashi and followed him to the stairs. Mihashi turned to Abe, he avoided eye contact but held his arms out to signal for Abe to get into them, Abe grabbed onto Mihashi and Mihashi helped Abe get up the stairs. They made it to the top of the stair and Mihashi let go of Abe gently and walked in front him to his room to open up the door to his room. They were both quiet, Abe walked through the door, passing Mihashi. Mihashi then closed the door behind himself and plopped himself on the pile of pillows from ealier. His face was still red and they were both still silent, Abe awkwardly sitting on Mihashis bed and Mihashi awkwardly sitting on the pile of stuffed animals.
"Hey uhm, sorry about ealier.." Abe said as he propped himself up on the bed.
"H-huh? O-oh i-its alright.." Mihashi shouted.