Chapter 4

Constant

"Sometimes when you are in a dark place, you think you have been buried, but you have actually been planted."

In the training hall, Zenitsu and Inosuke were being lectured by Tanjirou as they decided to finally join anew.

We suck at putting in effort. Straightforward work bothers us the most.

Maybe it's because we were flustered by the fact that Tanjirou left us in the dirt, but we couldn't remember anything well even though he carefully taught us.

"Like this, like this. Then this," Tanjirou tried to teach them about the Full Focus Breaths while his arms were in a curved T-position while the other was in an oppposite positon.

We truly thought we were pathetic.

The two just sulked and cried because of their failure. Tanjirou's teaching skills were not effective at all. It's only reasonable as to why the other two didn't improve at all. It was honestly pitiful since Tanjirou said that he'd teach these two when he masters the Full Focus Breaths, but it was unsuccessful after all.

Suddenly, Shinobu appeared behind Tanjirou. "Tanjirou-kun understood the skill of Constant Full Focus Breaths. By continuing to do your Full Focus Breaths all day and all night, your base stamina will rapidly increase. And well I call it basic, but it's a rudimentary technique. So it's only reasonable that you can do it. But to understand it, you need a comsiderable amount of effort," she said with her index finger up and her other hand on Tanjirou's shoulder.

Shinobu appeared in front of Inosuke and patted his shoulder. "Well, it's only reasonable you can do it. But if you can't, there's nothing we can do about it. Nothing at all. Nothing," she made a fool out of the boar masked teen as an attempt to raise his spirit.

Inosuke's nerves popped visibly from inside the boar mask and he screeched, "HAAAAAAAH!? OFCOURSE I CAN DO SOMETHING LIKE THIS! DON'T LOOK DOWN ON ME! I'LL RIP YOUR BREASTS OFF, DAMMIT!"

Inosuke was roused.

Then, Shinobu grabbed Zenitsu's hand and held it closely to her. "Do your best, Zenitsu-kun. I'll be cheering for you the most," she smiled brightly.

"OKAY," Zenitsu screamed in joy as he was red and his hair was up.

Zenitsu was super roused.

It took nine days for Zenitsu and Inosuke to succesfully master the Constant Full Focus Breaths.

"WE DID IIIIIIT DAMMIIIIIT!"

"I AM A MAN WHO GETS MORE CHEERS THAN ANYONE ELSE!"

Shinobu was very good at teaching people.

"Yahoo!"

"Yay! Yay!"

"That's great!"

And Tanjirou extremely sucked at teaching people.

"Inosuke, Inosuke!!" Tanjirou called out to his friend while he ran towards him. "They said our newly reforged Nichirin Blades are coming!" He informed the other who balanced himself upside down as he held on a stick broom on a pot.