Chapter 6

無限の列車
                        Iɴғɪɴɪᴛᴇ Tʀᴀɪɴ
                    Mᴜɢᴇɴ ɴᴏ Rssʜᴀ

        Good Evening, Rengoku-san

    "A Look That Flashes Brilliance."

Inosuke trembled at the sight of the train before him as Y/n was still leaning on his back for support, while he just took his nap without worry. "This thing is the master of the land, yeah... It controls the land. There's no mistaking its length and intimidating aura. It may be sleeping now, but don't let your guard down!" The lad that wore a boar's hide stated while exaggeratedly shaking.

Zenitsu and Tanjirou stood confused next to each other. "No. It's a steam engine, you don't know about it?" Zenitsu questioned, concerned of his comrade's logic.

"Shh!! Calm down!!" Inosuke ignored the other's correction.

"No, you calm down," Zenitsu told him, obviously calm as anyone else around them.

"I'll go on the attack first!" Inosuke signaled them, taking a stance.

Tanjirou's eyebrows furrowed, but his eyes shined nothing of frustration. "It may be the guardian spirit of this land. So it may not be a good idea to suddenly attack it," he confirmed, but his statement just pitifully ended up as an ostrich's logic.

Osᴛʀɪᴄʜᴇs' ʙʀᴀɪɴs ᴀʀᴇ sᴍᴀʟʟᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴛʜᴇ sɪᴢᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴇʏᴇs

Zenitsu was now in disbelief. "No. I'm telling you it's a steam engine. You don't know what a train is? It's a vehicle. It carries people. You bumpkins," he corrected them twice, but it just seemed as if everything went in one ear and out the other for Inosuke.

Tanjirou understood Zenitsu's phrase, though. "Hm? Is this what the crow was talking about?" The redhead questioned.

"Crow?" Zenitsu was confused, not knowing of what the other spoke of.

While the two were having a conversation, all this time, Inosuke really did plan to take down the engine. He straightforwardly banged his head at the side of the train and yelled, "PIG ASSAULT!" Thus, it led to Y/n sliding off the lad's back and being caught by Tanjirou before a thudding fall.

Zenitsu fumed in anger from this. "YOU'RE EMBARRASSING US!!" He screamed.

"Piii Piii," sound of whistles were clearly heard from a distance. "What're you guys doing!! Geh!!" A couple of conductors unexpectedly came. "Ah! They have swords....!! Police! Call the police!!" They were alarmed because of the weapons and panicked.

Zenitsu jolted up in surpise and abruptly grabbed Inosuke. "CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP! RUN FOR IT!!" He screeched and ran while carrying Inosuke as Tanjirou was alarmed and followed him with Y/n in his arms.

They successfully ran away from the conductors and stopped once they were aware they were away from the sight of people.

"We, Demon Hunters, are part of an organization that isn't officially recognized by the government," Zenitsu explained to the two who were confused as to why they were being chased. "We really can't walk around while having our swords so out in the open. Even if you talk about demons and the like, they won't believe you for the most part. So, walking around with swords is chaos," he added as Y/n nodded, still being carried by Tanjirou on his back.