Chapter 1

A/N A little fast authors note before we get started. Y/N has darkish skin with brown hair and blue eyes. She sometimes can be kind of cringey, but overall is really cool. Btw, she is 16 years old. Also, this is near copy-paste from rae_thereader 's book Me & The Bad Boy, although in the very end I switch it up and completely change it all. Anyways, enjoy!

Chapter 1

Y/N's Pov

I woke up late, unlike I usually do, and hurriedly started getting ready for school. I brushed my foot long brown hair. I then threw on a cute outfit and started my way to school.

 I then threw on a cute outfit and started my way to school

A/N This is Y/N's outfit. (her school is very nice ig) ^^

When I get to school, I take the back hallway to my locker so I can get there quicker and not be late to class. As I walked there, I randomly thought about my parents, who both died in a car accident three years after I was born.

A/N She now lives with her grandparents, but that's almost like living alone.

I accidentally bumped into another person. Hard. I looked up at the man I bumped into. He grunted in annoyance, slight anger in his eyes. Nothing too bad. Yet, in the most annoyed tone possible, he asked "Seriously?"

"Oops," I said quietly, looking at his stained shirt from the iced tea he was holding.

I stared at the boy in front of me. He was pretty handsome. Probably not that stupid either. A moment, or an hour, passed. I took a deep breath, dug out some cash from my backpack, and handed it to him. Just enough for a new iced tea. I then blinked my blue eyes and apologized, "I'm so sorry."

He rolled his eyes. "Too late for that," he snapped, glancing at his ruined shirt. He suddenly shoved me against the wall and whispered close by my ear "I'm watching you."

As he stared down at me, I took in all of his details. He was five and a half feet tall and he had dark hair and really dark green eyes. Under his gaze, I felt really uncomfy. But still, he was actually kinda hot.

He pressed my back against the wall even harder and peered closer to my face. His voice came out low, warning me, "Don't do anything stupid. Remember, I'll be watching you."

My heart skipped a beat as i watched him continue walking down the empty hall. I started on my own way to class. I finally exited the back hallway, which meant many people. Including the boy I met. When I turned to get one more glimpse at the attractive person, I tripped and fell down. I stood up and brushed myself off, ignoring all the girls giggling and pointing. I tried to be like them before but I know really deep down that I just cant be. I'm not like the rest of them. I am different.

A/N This was the bad boy. And yes, Y/N is still DiFfErEnT. Sorry lol.

After school, I started my way to my locker again. When I get there, I see that the bad boy from earlier today was right there. it turns out that his locker was almost next to mine. As I was waiting for him to finish packing his stuff, he whirled around and snapped at me "What are you doing here? Just came to watch me pack up?"

I was annoyed."It's really none of your business, but I was getting-"
His eyes darkened and rolled around "Getting what? You were just standing here for like 5 minutes, staring."

"Man, what's with the attitude? I was just getting water." I lied.

After finishing getting stuff from my locker, I asked him, "Why on Earth did you say you were watching me earlier?"

He glared at me. "Because I can do whatever I want, and you...." He then stopped, glanced away, and started running away.

I slammed my locker shut with anger forming in me. I called after him, "You are ridiculous!" Needing to leave the place, I left school and ran back home, to my room. As I looked at thebeautiful landscape outside my window, I thought to myself, "Why does everyone have to be such idiots, yet so attractive?" I remembered about the boy from earlier with his majestic green eyes and black hair. I really thought that we could be friends.

A/N Yeahhhh Y/N is seriously questioning her sexuality. Also she has never kissed anyone (and is still a virgin)

I shifted the position on my bed, no longer facing the window. I was bored, and not going to cry over any boys. Before I could take out a book and peacefully go to another reality, away from everything, the doorbell rang.

"Hello, is anyone in here?" An unfamiliar voice asked.

"Yes! Just give me a moment." I answered, putting the book away and jumping off the bed. I opened the door and a guy around my age stepped into view.

He pretty tall, probably almost 6 feet and he had silky black hair with deep grey eyes. I asked, "What are you doing here and what do you need."

"Hi! Can I come in? I'll tell you then.

"Alright." I answered, beckoning him in and pointing to the sofa for us to sit down.

"Alright. Now, explain."

"So you go to WhiteWater High School, right?" The stranger started.

"Yeah. What about that?"

"Im throwing a party for all the people who go to WhiteFire. In one week."

He got me confused. "Wait, why?"

"Oh haha... its my birthday soon, and I wanted to try it, just for fun. Anyways, you are invited."

He got up from the sofa to leave, but then he remembered something. He sat back down. "Oh!" He chuckled "I forgot to say. My name is Leo." He opened his mouth continue talking, but he read my face and asked, "Hey, what's wrong? Did I hurt your feelings? Im so sorry."

My eyes widened as I realized the pained face I was making. "Oh nonononono, it was just a rough day at school."

"Well, how so?"

I decided to tell him about the boy I spilled iced tea on, and how he treated me.

When I was done, he rolled his eyes. "Don't worry about Jaxon. He's a complete idiot." Jaxon.

The bad boy from earlier. His name was Jaxon.

I awkwardly nodded my head and changed the topic, "Yeah, anyway, thanks for the invitation!"

He smiled "Of course you're welcome! Can't wait to see you there. Oh, and also, you just might wanna wear something nice."

A/N Yeah and that is the end of chapter one. The next chapter will be ALL about the party, and we find out a lot of information.