Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Y/N's Pov

I couldn't help but feel intrigued. Jaxon just carried this big person and then slammed them down like it was just an everyday thing, absolutely nothing. A lot of people were recording at this point, watching intensely as a big fight quickly unfolded between the two.

Jaxon then turned to Leo, a winning smirk splattered across his face. "Awwwww.... sending someone else to fight your battles, Leo? Sometimes you're just way too pathetic... especially against me."

"I'm not pathetic!!!" Leo scowled "Leave right now and go fuck...." He stopped, regretting what he said. "...me." He whispered to himself.

A/N Here's your Laxon start 🎉❤️

"I won't obey you, I do only as I want." Jaxon smirked, winking at Leo, who was getting enraged at this point. "Leave. NOW." Jaxon smirked, "I won't. And what are you gonna do about that, send more of your friends?"

I spoke up, asking them both the question I wanted to know. "Sooooooo you two are cousins?" Jaxon scoffed "Yeah, sadly I am COUSINS with this big LIAR!"

Pft. The liar here is Jaxon. Wayyyy too much sexual tension for cousins.

Leo tipped his head back and howled with laughter"liar??? that's what you think i am? oh i'm so hurt"

This was very entertaining to watch. Butttt I wanted to go back to partying.

I wanted to end the fucking fight somehow. I stood up and almost yelled, "AYO, WE ALL WANNA PARTY!" but then remembered how much more of a success rate I would have with them if I said, "C-c-c-can we go back to partying? I th-th-think that these people want to go dance or sum'." I could have easily got caught from the last part, but blinded by their 'love', neither of the 'cousins' noticed it.

Leo answered, "Aw, of course love. let's do that." Bitch tf??

Jaxon said the exact same thing I wanted to, "LOVE???" He started laughing. "Yes, LOVE" Leo said as he pulled me -who was moving backwards toward the exit- closer to him. "We are..." He looked for the right lie, "dating."

All the people watching went into slight Oo's and slaps over their mouths. It was an obvious lie. The short silence was broken by a loud laughter. It was now Jaxon laughing. Confused but forced, his friends joined in.

That only made Leo angrier and confused.
"What's so FUNNY?"
"It's you." Jaxon said, "You're funny because you're a damn joke"

A/N I decided to keep the joke from the original story to show how idiotic they are 😀

Jaxon pointed at the audience, and said, "We all know she isn't dating you. Learn to be a better liar."
"And why can't she be dating me?" Leo asked, raising a thick eyebrow. The 'cousins' looked absolutely nothing alike.

Jaxon then glared at him. "That's because she is MINE." Ayo? You acted like you hate me the past week. Tf were you doing then?

Leo stepped away from me closer to him, his face softening, "Listen- please, let's just get back toge-" "No no no," Jaxon interrupted , giving him an obvious Stfu Look."You truly are stupid."

A/N What was Leo trying to tell to Jaxon? 😏

Jaxon then looked at me "Didn't Melissa explain to stupid little you who Leo is? He always keeps secrets from his partners, you can't trust him." I was furious at both of them.

Who cared about being fake at this point. "Uhm.... Weren't you the one who-"
"Was an ass to her" Leo finished for me, which was not exactly what I wanted to say.

"She wants nothing to do with you and everything to do with me. I love her and she loves me."

"LOVE?" Someone shouted from the back of the small crowd. I recognized the voice. The fire girl. The beautiful, strong, graceful girl. Melissa. Butterflies formed in my stomach. Melissa.

A/N Y/Nissa has shipped off.

She turned to Leo and crossed her arms "Don't be ridiculous. You just met this girl. You can't POSSIBLY be in love with her." The only one here with a brain. Finally.
"Exactly" Jaxon agreed nervously, knowing he also claimed to be in love with Y/N.

"You know, Y/N."Leo looked at his nails, "Jaxon used to date Melissa." My eyes involuntarily widened. The beautiful fire goddess with Jaxon? "You dated him???" I asked Melissa. She nodded. I was legit surprised. An invasive thought crawled into my mind. I want to date her.

Jaxon then sighed and tried to explain, "It was a long time ago but-"

"But WHAT?" Leo yelled, "you say I have secrets but what about you? You say I do bad things but what about you? You say I cannot be trusted but what. about. you? You might be even worse than me, Jaxon. So lets tell everyone about our secret." No answer.

Leo continued, "Here is a secret we have been keeping forever; we are not actually cousins and we do that to try and stop our lo-"

"SHUT UP!" Interrupted Jaxon.

Leo stepped back towards me and wrapped an arm around my waist again, and I tried not to cringe. Fire girl smirked and winked at me, letting me know she saw it.

"Then, conversation over. Simple as that. Now you can leave, its 12am and people are trying to party here..."

Jaxon was furious. "Get your dirty hands off of her."

"Ii don't think I will. In fact, I think I'll do this instead." He turned to me and without my consent, kissed me. As seconds flew by, I started crying. My first kiss went to some bitch boy, without a hint of my consent. My first kiss. But before I could pull away and run, Jaxon came up punched Leo with giant force and the two started fighting again.

Some of the audience started leaving. At this point, it was boring, and everyone already knew the truth about Leo and Jaxon loving each other. I wouldn't blame them leaving either. I'd gladly leave myself,  but I would always get eyed by one of the guys' friends. But most of them were glaring at each other, daring someone to jump in or end it.

A/N Alexa, start playing Girl In Red.