Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Y/N's Pov

Six days passed since I met Leo and Jaxon.

At school, I didn't really talk to Jaxon. He still acted like he hated me, acting like I purposely spilled iced tea on him every single day.

And I remembered; today was the night of the party.

After school, I stood in front of my closet trying to figure out what I am going to wear to this party. Leo texted me the address not too long ago. He was so kind to me, it was amazing. Now that I am thinking about him, I cant believe what happened between us. I thought that in the end, we might end up being more than just friends. I completely push away the uncomfy feeling appearing in my stomach again.

A/N to those who don't remember, she had the same uncomfy feeling wanting to be more than friends with Jaxon.

Even if it felt weird, I pulled out a pretty dress that my mom gave me before she passed away. It was priceless to me, and I was always nervous to wear it, but I feel like tonight is the perfect night for it.

 It was priceless to me, and I was always nervous to wear it, but I feel like tonight is the perfect night for it

A/N Just admit it's pretty, lol. Btw, her mom gave her the same dress in many sizes so she can always wear them.

I carefully put it on. I admired myself in the mirror, and then I started on my hair.

As I put the final touches in my hair, thinking I was done with getting ready, I realized I was missing something. After a moment of looking closely in the mirror, I figured it out. I found the silver necklace that my grandma gave me earlier. It fit the dress perfectly. Now, I was ready to go.

When I got dropped off at Leo's big, fancy house, I hesitated to knock on the door.

We were nearly strangers... what could happen? Whatever. He goes to my school, he is very nice. Nothing too bad can happen with that type of person, riiiight?

I checked myself out one more time and then rang the doorbell. I will definitely do this.

A moment later, the door opened up, and there was Leo. "Yay! You made it!" Looking down at me, he awkwardly smiled, "You look gorgeous." Even though I had minimal feelings for the boy, I still furiously blushed. I don't get told that too often.
"Aw, really?"
"Yes! You look absolutely magnificent."

He opened the door wider and let me inside. "You are just in time as well! The party is in full swing!"
I thanked him and stepped inside, looking around. The pop music was loud, the snacks looked great, and... it was pretty crowded.

To my surprise, I didn't see any sign of Jaxon. He was an idiot to Leo, after all. Although, it didn't matter because I was ready to have some fun, and maybe meet some new people.

A/N Oh yeah!

A while passed, and I actually found myself having a lot of fun at this party. Leo sometimes checked in with me too.