Part one: Meeting Pico

Y/Ns POV.

You woke up in your bed, Your move from yesterday was really long and boring, Today's a Monday so you know what that means!

School.

Since you had to move you sadly have to go to a new School, since you moved really far away from your old house.

You get up from your bed, Getting out of your PJS and getting in new Spiffy clothes because your mom wants you to "Make a good impression" but we both know you don't give a fuck about that.

You go to the bathroom, brush your teeth and go downstairs for Breakfast, your mom had some toast and eggs on a plate for you. She came over from the kitchen and to the counter with you and your food, leans over and on to it

"Morning sleepyhead! How did you sleep?" Your mom asked rubbing your head a little
You replied with tired groans, obviously not wanting to go to School.

~10 Minutes later~

You got your shoes and socks on and see the school bus pull up as you open the door, Wave bye to your Mom and run out to the bus.

You hop into the bus and start walking around in it, most of the seats were taken except one next to a Ginger haired kid with a lime green t shirt with dark green sleeves.

You look at him and say " Hello! My name's Y/N, is this seat open? " You said, pointing at the seats, catching his attention.

"Uh...Yea you can sit there if you want..." The ginger replied sounding a little tired, You and the ginger sat in silence until you broke the silence by saying
"So....I'm new to the School, what's your name?" The ginger them looked at you, replying quickly by Saying

" Pico "

You looked at him " So...Pico, what's up with the bus...it's really loud and annoying" you said a little ticked. Pico looked at you with a confused look on his face. "What do you mean? Aren't all school busses this loud Y/N?"

You look at him " I mean this schools might've been but mine wasn't this bad, it was bad but not like this, I'm practically shouting"

You felt the bus come to a halt. As the bus driver yelled "We are at the school! Get up from your seats and leave the bus in a straight line!"

Everyone stopped talking, started whispering to they're friends and left the bus, While everyone walked through the gates, you looked at the Ginger walk in a little sad as he mumbled something about someone named...Nene...and...Casandra...?