Part 8: First Kiss~

Your POV
It's a normal day at school after what happened on the bus with Pico you were just happy to be normal and sitting with him next to you in math class.

~After Math and S.S.~

Finally after what felt like an eternity, it was lunchtime, which meant you could hang with your Boyfriend.
You had one thought constant in your mind...'Am I gonna tell my parents I'm crushing and dating a boy...?'
You shook the thought off and walked into the cafeteria, seeing your favorite ginger in the world, ~Pico~ seemingly waiting for you.
When you sat down next to him you said happily "Hey Pico! Aren't you happy it's lunch finally?" You asked expecting a nice response until he kissed you on the cheek
"Yea I am, just been having one thing on my mind, and it ain't Nene or Casandra~"
He said blushing while making your cheeks rose up
"O-Oh Pico stop ittt~" you said back blushing more every second is what it felt like.
"Alright, just for you Y/N. Soo anyways, how are you Y/N?" He asked happily
"Oh I'm good, just thinking about you and other things that make me happy, ya know?" You replied making Pico happy
"I've been doing fine myself, just been distracted by you, but really good from now on!" He said
You got your lunch out, This time it was a Lunch able, little bag of you f/c (favorite chips) and a Kool-Aid jammer, and you and Pico talked till lunch was over, with some flirts in the Convo.
*BRIIIIINGGGGG*

"Oh that's the bell, see ya later Pico!" You said to him getting up and walking away waving as he did the same
"Bye Y/N!!" He said to you walking away.

'Oh....your getting a little nervous because it's getting harder to control yourself around him since your so down bad for him and his stupid ginger hair...'

~After school is over~

You walk out happily, seeing Pico behind you.
"Hey Pico!"
"Hey Y/N!"
"How are y-" you asked before getting cut off by Pico kissing you on the lips before slipping his tongue into your mouth you kissing back but still shocked.
After what felt like 5 hours of kissing but was really only a few seconds you both pull away and get air
"Oh my goodness Pico..."
"W-what? Was my breath bad, did I k-kiss bad o-"
You cut him off bye saying
"That was the best kiss I've ever had Pico~"
Then you guys talk a little happily and still shocked, then you walk away and head home.