Part 5:Waking up and School.

you look around. Seeing only black.
"Where am I?!" You shout.
You heard a voice saying
"It's ok...calm down~"
It sounded like a...girls voice?
Then you heard her announce her name
"I'm Casandra. I already know who you are Y/N~"
'C-Casandra?!'
You thought.
"You shot up Pico's School! Go away!"
You heard Casandra start to speak again
"N!-"
Her sentence got cought off by you waking up

Your POV

"Ugh...that was a weird ass fucking dream... I should get up to change and all that BS..."

You knew what you had to do, get up, change, brush your teeth ESC...

You did that all still questioning the weird dream, then going downstairs "Hey Ma..." You said still tired as you grabbed you breakfast of Pancakes and eggs.

Your mom did the usual, saying Good morning and telling you to have a good day as you got your shoes on and leaving, waving and saying "Bye ma!" Before hopping on the bus after closing the door.
You look for Pico and sit next to him.
"Hey Pico! Good morning!" You said to Pico again gaining his attention. "Hey Y/N! Good morning!" He replied to you.
"How are you today?" You asked to him
"Doing pretty good, how are you my G?" He replied with smiling.
"I'm good to!" You replied as you and him started to talk to each other. Untill the bus stopped and The bus driver got up "HUSH UP KIDS! Get out of your seats and leave the bus in a straight line!" She shouted again, cutting you off.

You Pico and everyone got up and off the bus, heading into the School.
You then saw a crowd around four kids fighting, three of them getting the shit beaten out of them.
"Never talk shit about Y/N AGAIN! YOU HEAR?!" You heard Pico yelling as three voices started saying 'Ok!!' repeatedly.
You ran to Pico
"Pico stop this!!" You yelled as he stopped and looked at you.
"Why should I?! These fuckers we-" You cut Pico off by huggin him
"Stop. Please." You said, calming him down as he stopped
"O-Ok...just for you Y/N..." He said, the crowd leaving a little upset the fight stopped.
You and Pico then went to math class, as the principal went over the intercoms saying
'Pico and Y/N please report to the Principals office, I repeat. Pico and Y/N please report to the Principals office. ' then go off of them.
"Shit..." You mumbled.
"Damnit..." Pico said under his breath as you and him got up and left the Class room.