Part 4: School ending

.
.
.
Your POV

After the lunch thing about Pico's school getting shot up, you felt a little bad about asking but...eh what are you gonna do about being curious?
You headed to your class just to finish it and thank God it felt quick, you hated school so it was good.

'God I fucking hated that, atleast schools almost over...' you thought, then went to your next class, Art, which wasnt like...your favorite but you didn't hate it like some of your other classes, so you walked to it and got into the class room, sat down and who did you see...?

Pico

After what happened at lunch you were nervous he didn't like you or want to be your friend anymore so you sat down next to him saying "Oh hey Pico, I didn't know we had the same art class!" You said to him, getting his attention.

"Oh hey Y/N, I didn't either. What's up?" He said with a happy grin. "Oh nothing much, just finished my last stupid class, seriously these take to long..." You replied to him Smiling back.

After talking with him a while, still doing your art you and him heard the bell, got up walked to the door and waved bye as school ended.

You were walking through the halls to leave school but you heard a few bullies in the hall laughing and smirking as they were talking about...you.

When you left school you got onto the bus and sat next to Pico, who was somehow already on the bus. "Hey Pico! You good my guy?" You said to him after sitting down

You heard Pico reply "Yee, how about you Pico?" He replied with happily.

"I'm a little eh...like some bully's were laughing at me and mocking me in the hall...but other than that I'm fine!" you said as you saw Pico's face scrunch and say "They did...what." He replied to you with a little angered.

You look at Pico as he said that a little nervous "N-No it's ok Pico! It's just some dumb bully's!" You said nervously.
"No it's NOT!" Pico yelled a little more upset.

"O-Ok..." You replied as he looked down
"Sorry I just get...upset when this stuff happens..."

You get off the bus and walk home as Pico waves bye to you.