Part 6: The principals Office.

You and Pico walk into the office, wondering what it was for, Pico already knew though.

Your POV

'why did they call us here...' you thought.
You go into the office and see The principals sitting in her office. Looking at you.
She calls you in. "I'm very disappointed in the both of you, Hurting 3 kids that did nothing, that Is terrible." You heard her say once you both sit in there office. "What?! I didn't do that, I stopped and calmed down Pico! If not for me it wouldv-" She cut you off "It doesn't matter, you were still involved with it." The principal said.
Your face was scrunched and upset and Pico's was calm and serious.
"Miss. For your information the kids were bullys who were talking bad about Y/N here, I thought they wouldn't get punished so I took matters into my own hands." Pico calmly said.
"No, no no! That's not what you do Pico! Your supposed to contact a teacher about it, not attack them! " The principal said to Pico.
You look at the principal
"Miss, I had no involvement with this except for the fact that I stopped him, may I Leave because I didn't start or cause any trouble. " You asked the principal.
"I guess if your being honest, then go ahead and leave, Y/N." The principal replies as you leave the office and head back to class and sit down, waiting for Pico.

~After Math class~

When math class ended you saw Pico get back and grab his things when you left, then he came up behind you.
"Y/n! Sorry I got you into that..." Pico said a little sad
"Oh it's ok Pico! I didn't get in trouble so yea..Hey, speaking of trouble, what...what happened? Like what was your punishment?" You ask him after replying.
"Oh...well I have some extra work to do but nothing really major." He answered.
"Ok! I was just worried for the rest of class..."
"Right well, I'm ok N/N" Pico replied
"Aww, you gave me a nickname already?~" you said in a joking tone
Pico looked at you a little blush on his cheeks "O-Oh shut it!" He said flustered.

~After the rest of your classes. And school ending~

"N/N!! Wait up Dude!!" Pico said running up behind you.
"Oh? Yes Pico?" You said turning around
"I uh...got you a gift..." He handed you a box.
You open the box and see inside your f/b (Favorite Book)
"Oh my god! Thank you so much Pico! How did you know I liked this?"
He looked at you and blushed more " I just assumed after everything you said I thought that that's something youd like"
"Heh well you did a great job Pico! You deserve something in return" you turn Pico's head towards you and kiss him on the cheek.
Pico froze and started blushing like there's no tomorrow, looking red as a tomato, he started to stutter random things
"Wh- you j- h- did you- wha?-" He said holding the box after you grabbed the book
You heard him mumble something about you, then walk away.