Chapter 6.

They landed next to Avengers compoud. Y/n is still holding Loki's hand, she is scared. Thor is smiling, and Loki is trying to act calm.

"Welcome to Midgard princess"

Thor smile on Y/n

"What about if we go inside and meet others?"

Asked Thor

"O-okay"

Said Y/n. But then some people came out of compoud and start walking to them.

"Dad?"

Y/n looked at Loki, she is scared.

"Don't worry little one. They are just the Avengers"

They start walking to them too and they meet on halfway.

"Welcome back Thor"

Said Tony and shakes his hand.

"It's good to be back"

Steve looked at Loki. He gave him death stare. Steve was first who said something.

"Loki"

"Captain"

"We didn't see eachother in a long time"

Y/n feel the preasure between this two, and take Loki by hand. The situation saved Nat, who saw Y/n and made a smile

"Hi little! What's your name?"

Y/n gave a Nat short and shy look.

"Y-y/n"

Nat saw that she is scared. Loki also feel that she is scared, but he was still lookong at Steve. He told himself, that he will not be the first who stop starring.
Situation saved Wanda, who saw Y/n from her room and run out of compoud. She ran right into Steve, and he stop starring at Loki.
She took Y/n's hands and start talking with her.

"Hi swettie! What's your name? Mine is Wanda. And this guys are the Avengers. This is Tony, he is Iron Man"

She pointed at him

"This is Steve, who is Captain America, and sometimes we call him just Cap"

Wanda pointed at Steve who was starring at Loki again, but Loki didn't look at him

"This girl is Natasha, but we call her Nat, and some people who are scared of her call her Black Widow"

Wanda pointed at Nat, and she smiled and wave on Y/n.

"You don't have to be scared of me, I would never do anything to you"

She smiled

"This strange guy who didn't said anything since he came is Clint, some people call him Hawkeye"

She pointed at Clint and he blink on
Y/n.

"And in our team is also Bruce, but he stayed in lab. But don't worry, you will meet him soon"

Wanda smiled at Y/n. Y/n looked more relaxed now, when she knew all names about everyone.

"I'm Y/n, and this"

She pointed at Loki

"Is my dad Loki, and this"

She pointed at Thor

"Is my uncle Thor"

Tony open his mouth in unbelieve. Steve looked pretty suprised too, Clint dissapear somewhere, and if Nat and was suprised, we don't know. She can hide her emotions really good.
Loki decide, that he will play on a statute. He didn't make any move. He didn't even blink.
First who said something was Y/n.

"Why are you all play on statues?"

And she start laughing. Wanda and Nat join her, Tony realize, that his mouth is still open, and he closed it and Steve turned to Thor and start whispering to him.

"You never said that Loki have daughter"

"Yes, because last time when I was here were 10 years ago. Y/n will just have 8 tomorrow. And it's not his own daughter. He just raised her."

"But he raised since she was little!"

Steve start get really mad

"How could we know if she isn't dangerous?!"

"Don't forget I was at Asgard all the time too. Y/n is not dangerous. You have my word in this"

Y/n somehow knew that they are talking about her. She got sad and turned back to Wanda and Nat.
Loki have now starring contest with Tony.

"So... Nat?"

"Yes little?"

Y/n took a deep breathe.

"Why S... Steve, don't like my dad?"

Nat looked at Wanda and they both knew, that this little girl have some gift, thanks to it she can see what others think when she just look at someone.

"Well..."

Start Nat, but she didn't know, how to continue. Thankfuly, Wanda is here, and she know how to talk with kids.

"It's not like Steve don't loke your dad. But they are not excatly 'friends' you know"

"Oh, okay"

Y/n looked on Loki, who is still starring at Tony.

"Tony"

Said Nat

"Yeah?"

He asked, not putting his eyes of Loki

"Why are you two have starring contest?"

Asked Y/n.
Noone answer her, so she decide it's just for fun. She turned to compoud.
Steve's and Thor's whisperinf changed to loud arguing

"Can we go inside please? I'm tired a little"

"Of course swettie"

Said Wanda and took her by hand. Nat took her by her second
Loki and Tony are still starring at eachother and Steve and Thor are now shouting at each other. Y/n tried to hold back tears, because she knew that they arr arguing because of her.
Wanda saw that she trying not to cry, so she done some magic and Y/n's suitcase start floating next to them.
Y/n's eyes start shinning when she saw it

"Whoah! You can do magic! Just like dad!"

Wanda laugh and they start walking

"Well, yes I can, but it's a bit different thank magic your dad"

"In what?"

"You are really courius child, aren't you?"

Nat laugh too

"Is... it bad?"

Y/n's voice changed from happy to worried. This time saved situation Nat

"No! It's not wrong at all!"

Y/n nod her head, and start smiling again. She start telling them about Asgard, and they went inside compoud.

One more day