Chapter 11.

*10 years later*

-Y/n's POV-
Just another regular boring wednesday morning. Birds are chirping, sun is shining and everything is just perfect. 
Well, it's not.
Today is my birthday. Not just regular one. It's actually mine 18th birthday. I saw my dad 10 years ago last time. He said he will come back... but he didn't yet.
I understand it. I really do. But I miss him. And when I have birthday I miss him even more. I know he is not my real father and that he just found me after one war on Earth and that he bring me to Asgard. But Odin didn't like the idea of me staying there, so he actually banished me when I was eight years old. What an amazing grandfather, right?
The alarm start ringing.

"Aaghrrrr!" I shout and  tried shut the alarm off.  Unsucesfully, so I ripped it out of plug and throw it on floor. After it finally shut down, I put blanket over my head and I planned to keep sleeping.
Somebody knocked on my door. Yep, I will definitelly not be able to sleep anymore. 

"Little? Are you awake?"

"Nope! I'm still sleeping!"

"I'm coming in!"

"Ahhhh...." I moan and crowl more under my blanket. Wanda came into my room and said:

"Happy birthday!!!"

"Wanda.... stop. I want to sleep"

"Even when down are everybody waiting for you?" she said and put my blanket off my head

"Stop it. You know there are still people who hate me? Even after 10 years"

"Don't care about Steve, Bruce and Pepper. They don't think somebody could ever change. And clear for the record, by 'everybody' I meant Nat, Tony, Vis and Clint" I sighed

"I might consider going downstairs.... if Nat made her amazing pancakes?" I asked with innocent voice.

"Why you don't come downstairs, and find out by yourself?"

"Give me 10 minutes, so I can change into something different than my PJ's?"

"Sure! But we are waiting you down so hurry up! And I'm taking this with me!" She stood up and with magic took my blanket.

"HEY!"

"Get up sleepy head! Be down in 10 minutes, otherwise there will be no breakfast left for you!"

*10 minutes later*

I'm now standing in front of mirror, holding my neaklace in hand. I gave it a little kiss. 

"I love you dad" I whispeared and put it on my neck. 

"Smile Y/n! You are 18! This is YOUR big day! And nothing it's gonna ruin it for you." I smiled. "Well.... let's do this. There are great pancakes waiting for you" I said to myself, and went downstairs.

"Morning everyone!"

"Happy birthday!!!!!" Everyone shouts. Nat come to me and hug me.

"Happy birthday little! I made your favourtie pancakes!"

"That's the only reason I am here right now" We all laughed but then Steve came in, and we all turned silent. I put my hand to my secret pocket on my pants, where I am hiding my dagger. 
It was my birthday present from dad on my 16th birthday. No, dad didn't come. He left it with Wanda with words 'Please, give it to her when she will turn 16.' That's how I got my dagger. Only 5 people know about it. Yeah, Wanda, Vision, Nat, Tony and Clint. Only people who accept me for who I am. 

"What is it? Why are you all laughing?"

"None of your bussines Steven"

"Then quit it. Today it's a lot of work to do. We have a mission"

"Well, I'm not going" Said Wanda. 

"Me neither" Said Nat.

"Don't be crazy. This one is big I will need everybody"

"Then you won't mind if Y/n join us" Said Tony and I looked at him. I don't need this. Yeah, I said a lot of times that I want to go on missions too, but Steve always said...

"I don't have time to take a kid on a mission" yeah, exactly. And actually, I don't want to go on mission on my 18th birthday.

"Well, that 'kid' turned 18 today" said Clint

"Great, now she can finally leave and go live on her own"

"Steve!" Shout Nat at him

"That's okay Nat" I said and come closer to Steve, looking in his eyes. 

"If you have a problem" I sadi and put out my dagger with a really nice hand movement "We can go outside and fight it off, what do you say?" Steve is now looking at my hands

"WHO THE HELL GAVE HER A DAGGER?!"

"Language" I said with irritated voice "And that dagger was my birthday gift two years ago from my dad"

"She have a dagger for two years and I didn't know about it?!"

"Suprised I didn't stab you yet? Well, it cost a lot of though will but you are still alive so if I were on your place I would be happy"

"Does anybody want to explain me this?"

"Steven, I'm standing right infront of you. Explaining it. So look at me when I'm talking to you" he is refusing to look at me

"LOOK AT ME FOR GOD'S SAKE!" I shout at him and pushed him. He staggered a little but still didn't look at me

"I HAVE BEEN LIVING HERE FOR TEN YEARS AND YOU STILL ACT LIKE I'M NOTHING MORE THAN JUST A FUCKING AIR!"

"Y/n..."

"NO WANDA, SORRY, I CAN'T HOLD IT INSIDE ANYMORE" I turned back to Steve

"Now, if you have so big problem with me being here I have a simple solution. We will go outside, and we will have a little fight, what do you say? If I win, I will stay here, and you will quit with this shit you giving me feel every day. If you win, I will leave and none of you would ever hear from me again, what do you say?" he finally looked at me

"Alright. But without your dagger."

"I have no problem with it. Clint?"

"Yeah?"

"Here, take my dagger, till this will be over"

"Sure"

"And if I can't have my dagger, you can't have your shield Steven" he looked me directly in my eyes and for the first time in those ten years, he spoke to me

"I have no problem with that"

"No way! You actually spoke to me!"

"So are we gonna fight or?"

"Be ready that I will beat your ass."

"I highly doubt that"

"You can" I said and left. On my half way outside I whisperead to myself 

"But you shouldn't"

I smiled in way Nat says my dad smile like that.
I'm gonna beat the shit out of that men.