Chapter 10.

Another hour gone. Loki decided. It's time now.

"Y/n, I want to show you something outside. Will you come with me please?"

"Of course dad!"

Thor whispered to Loki 

"I will give you two some time"

Loki nad Y/n left. Thor turned to Steve

"She is not bad. And Loki changed since he were here last time" he turned to Wanda and Nat. "Later you should come too... to take her back here. And please... take good care of her while she will be here"

"Don't worry. We will"

Said Wanda.
Loki took Y/n on his hands. 

"We will have a little walk, what do you say little one?"

"Okay!" Said Y/n. 

Loki start walking with Y/n on his hands. He walk until they come on the top of a hill. He put her down and they both lay down and now are watching stars.

"Dad... be honest with me. Why we came here? And why are you acting so weird last days?"

"Y/n..."

"Dad please... what are you hiding  from me?"

"Now I want you to listen very carefuly. Please.... don't interrupt me, it will be easier for me... You can ask any questions later, okay?"

"Okay."

"So..." he started and told her everything. How he found her, how he brought her to Asgard. How he get a condition. Y/n was taking it really good. She didn't tell a word while Loki was saying her all of this. Until...

"And as midnight come... I will have to leave... and... and..." Loki's voice crack. He breathe in and continued with normal voice: "left you here"

Y/n sit down. 

"WHAT?!"

"I'm sorry Y/n... I really tried everything to make you stay with me... or at least that I could stay with you.... but it's not possible. I'm so sorry Y/n"

He said. Y/n start crying and he hugged her.

"Oh, little one... I know, I know..."

They stay sitting on ground, hugging and talking. After some time Thor came to them, with Nat and Wanda more in back, so they have privacy. 

"It's almost time Loki" Said Thor

"I know" Said Loki

"Princess...  you will be in good hands. Avengers are good people." Said Thor and hugged Y/n.

"Goodbye Uncle Thor" Said Y/n with tears in her eyes.

"Goodbye Y/n" He said and step aside.
Loki hug Y/n again and whispear in her ear:

"I promise you, I will come back for you. Even if I would have to risk my life for it." he looked in her eyes  "I will  come back" They hugged again, for last time that night. 

"Brother, it's time..." As Thor said it, Bifrost opened and took Thor.

"Dad..."

"I love you Y/n. Don' forget. I will always be with you. Here, take this" He put a neklace in her hands "Whereever you are, if you will have this with you, I will be with you. Promise me, you will wear it"

"Dad.."

"Promise me!"

"I promise. Dad, I love you too" As she said that, Loki have been took by Bifrost.

"Dad? DAD! no, no, no, no, NO!!!!" Y/n start crying.

Wanda came up to her and try to calm her

"NO! STOP! I WANT DAD!"

"I know sweetie, I know. And you heared what he said. He will come back. It will just take a little time, okay?"

Y/n sobbed

"O-okay"

"Let's go back little, shall we?" asked Nat nicely

"Y-yeah. I guess so... but..."

"Yeah sweetie?"

"And don't want to meet others... I just want to go to the bed..."

"Sure sweetie, we will take care of that"

They slowly start walking back to Avengers compoud.