Chapter 12.

We went outside  and others made a circle around us

"Wanna bet Y/n will beat the shit out of him?" asked Clint Nat

"No. Because I know she will beat the shit out of him" 

"You ready old man?" Steve didn't said anything and he started. 
I avoided his punch and got behind him. I kicked him in back and he almost fell on ground. We continue fighting. He didn't punch me even once. He think he can trick me with false thrust but he is forgetting... My father is God of Mischief. It's not easy to trick me.
I kicked him down on ground

"Do you have enough Steven?" I asked. He stood up

"I can do this all day"

"Oh, okay" I said and knocked him down again. And again. And again. He kept on standing up so I knocked him down to ground again and sit on him. I started punching him in face. 
All of my anger, from all those years when he ignored me. One punch for one hateful look he ever gave me. 

"Y/n" Said Natasha "Y/n stop" she said and took my hands. "He have enough" 
I looked at him. I didn't realize he is already unconscious. 

"Let me go" I said and went to my room. 
I went to my bathroom and fash blood from my hands. Then I looked into mirror at my eyes. They have a bit of green mischievous colour. I smiled. I beat Captain America in fist fight. 
Somebody knocked at my door.

"Yeah?" I opened them. It was Clint with my dagger

"I'm just giving back your treasure" he laughed

"Thank you" I said and took it from him. 

"You was pretty good outside. Now I know that I should never piss you off" we both laughed

"And that was just a fist fight. Can you imagine what I can do to somebody with my dagger?" I laughed

"I think I don't wanna imagine that" We both laughed again 

"Alright, I'm gotta go now... See you later!"

"Yeah.. see ya" I closed the door and smile. I really hope that he will take me to his house as he promised. I haven't seen Lila in ages and I really miss her. She is my only friend in my age. 
I lay on bed and took my neakleace in hand. I ssart getting lost in my memories.... from the time when I was in Asgard, together with Thor and my dad... when I was happy.... 
I got wake up from my memories by an alarm. It's 6PM. Time to go on a hill, as every year. 
I went downstairs. 

"I'm leaving"

"Okay sweetie, don't get lost!" said Wanda "Wait, you have your dagger with you, right?"

"All the time" I said and she hugged me. 

"Do you think he will come this year?" I aksed

"I don't know sweetie. But if he doesn't... it will be not end of the world, okay?" I nod my head

"Okay. Now go" She smiled and gently pushed me out of door

I went up on hill where I saw last my dad and where I keep going every year hoping that he will come back as he promised. He still didn't but I'm not giving up on hope. 
I came on top and lay on grass

"Heimdall, I know you can see me and hear me. Please... tell him... tell him I love him. Tears start running down my face "And that I didn't forget. And I never will" Suddenly Bifrost open and I almost got a heart attack. But it wasn't dad. Nobody came. Just a letter. But... I took that letter. On top is my name in Asgardian... and It's my dad's handwritting. I jumped a little. 
I look up to sky

"Thank you" I whispear

I opened letter and start reading

My little one...

I'm sorry that I didn't come. Trust me I wanted to. I really did. But Odin won't let me go. I'm locked in prison and I can't get out of here. I'm lucky that Odin allowed Frigga to come me visit on your 18 birthday because... She know how hard is it for both of us. She will take this letter and she will give it to Heimdall. I know that you are waiting every year on that hill where I saw you last... so I hope you will read this letter.
My sweetest... I miss you so much. I wish there was a way... If I could see you. Even for just a few seconds. I want to see how you grew up. I want to see all the tricks you learned with your dagger (I hope Wanda gave it to you). I want to teach you even more tricks. 
I hope that Avengers are good to you. Because if not... well, I'm sure you can imagine what would I do. 
I'm thinking about you everyday. Do you have friends? You must be so lonely my child... 
I'm happy that you are still wearing that nekleace I gave you. I can feel it. It wasn't to much time to explain it when we were together last time... But I will try now.
This nekleace is special. Dwarf Brokk made two pairs of it. You have first one and I have the second one. Thanks to them we have a special conection between us. Even when we are bilions miles apart. If something would have happened to you I would feel it. And same it would be with you. 
Little one... I wish you Happy 18th Birthday. I promise I will come soon. I have a plan. I don't know when I will come, but I will. I promise you Y/n. 

Take care of yourself
                          Dad   (Loki)

I start crying. I was crying for a really long time. When I calmed down down a little I read the letter again. And again. The more times I read it the more angrier I got. Odin locked away my father, because he care about me. I know Loki isn't my biological dad... But he loves me like I'm his own. And I love him same. 
I looked up to sky again.

"I will wait" I said and lay down on grass again. 
I don't care how long it will take till he come. At least I know now that he WILL come