(5)

"Yes?"

Wait what's wrong with her? Yeh answer kregi usky sawal ka? Yeh kabse yeh kam krne lag gai?

"Dont you think ky har ksi ko is meeting may bulana is a fazool idea? Vo bhi Saturday vale din?" He asked. The whole hall was looking at him. What's wrong with him? And what the hell is he doing here?

"What are you doing here anyway?" Nat asked.

"Yeh mere sawal ka jawab nhii. And I think you should treat your models in better way." He said.

"Model?" I whispered.

"Ma'am actually the company hired him last week. You signed the paper." Mr. Kamal explained.

Mr. Kamal was media representative of our company, hiring models and advertising is under him. But Natasha signs before the final decision. Did she know?

"So you that new model for our launch tomorrow?" Natasha asked him.

"Yah~" He said casually and sat down. I looked at Natasha, she was shocked but her face looked normal kinda impressed too?

"Moving on....let's meet tomorrow at the launch." Natasha continued. "Tab tk ky liye take care and be on time please."

The meeting ended with that and I closed the mic.

"Did you know?" I asked Natasha. She was still looking at him and he was looking back with this annoying smile.

"No, but I will." With that she walked towards him. Bilal came to me.

"Yeh kiya ho raha hai?" He questioned.

"Tu pouch le ja kr....mujy tu koii farak nhi parhta."

"Awaaz se or andaz se tu lag raha..." he said and I looked at him with glare and walked away. Meri tahrf se jo marzi kre phli dafa thori koii larka aya hai usky pass. Atay jaty rehty hain.

-----------------------------------------------------------

(-Natasha's pov-)

I walked towards him and he was smiling. Acha lgta hai smile krte hoay.

"Tumare dekhne vali adat gai nhi?" I said standing in front of him.

"Eik din may konsi adat jati or ati hai?" He was wearing black shirt and pants. Kuch khass nhii lag raha.

"Tum modeling bhi krty ho? Yeh cricket se ghar nhi chalta pura? Maine tu suna hai bara paisa hota ismeh"

"Tumay pata hona chahiye women's clothing or apna cafe hone ky bawajodd kal eik or launch kr rahi ho." Tanz kr raha hai. Shakl se teez hai.

"Natasha!!" Bilal called me. "Babes, we are going to eat....you wanna come?"

"Nahi jaoo tum log." I looked at Bilal.

"Sure?"

"Yah!" I said and he walked out. Where was Arham? Already gone?

"Chali jao...may nhii lunch ka bolunga." Ammad said.

Yeh phla larka jisneh mujy yeh bola hai. Hai kiya cheez yeh.

"May ksi ky liye ksi ko chorti nahii."

"Achi baat hai....chorna bhi nhi chahiye." He sounded sad. I looked at him and his eyes were down and he was lost in thoughts. I can bet that because I do that alot.

"Waiseh tu I am not interested par bata du kisneh dil tora hai...?" I came close to him and he got up in the same second. And there was silence just looking into each other eyes. Oyee Nat! Yeh konsa filmy scene hai?

"Yeh konsa filmy scene hai?" He said. It was like as if he was in my head. I pushed him and got a little unbalanced par gira nhii. Gir jae meri tahrf se. I turned and was going to walk out.

"Embarrassed?" He teased me.

"Maine kun hona hai? Samjhty kiya khudko tum?" I got angry. I was embarrassed and red but that doesn't give him the right to say it me.

"Idher dekho meri tahrf..."

I turned 180° degrees. Ab iski khair nhii mere hathon bohat bardast kiya hai.

"Dekho Mr. Cricketer shaab, abhi app humay janty nhii hain-" I said in extra sweet tone and slowly took step towards him. "- 2 min lagein apko seedha krne may mujy."

I took another step towards him and he took one backwards. I was smiling and his face ...oh damn he was scared.  And he should be.

"Ajj jab ghar jao na tu thori or research Krna mere bare may-" One more step towards him and this time he got unbalanced and dropped himself on chair.

He tried to get up but my hands were on his right shoulder, forcing him to stay there.

"- warna-" My face was just an inch away from his. And I could see my reflection in his eyes through his glasses. I could even feel his heartbeat. Damn Nat! You can do wonders. I smiled and whispered in his ears gently.

------------------------------------------------------------