(36)

(-Natasha's pov-)

Ugh! My head hurts. I can't move.

"Arham..." I looked around. I was in a room, lying on a bed.

Where am I? What happened?

"Confused ho?" A voice said and I looked. It was taimoor butt sitting on the sofa next to the bed. I sat up trying to focus.

"Let me help you." He continued. "You were with Arham and suddenly a car came infront.....usky bd what happened??"

"It was you." I said quietly.

"May tumay esa lgta?" He smiled.

"You didn't disagree."

"You know the best thing about you?" He got up and came near me.

"That I know ky tum kitne geeray hoay insan ho." I looked direct in his eyes.

"50 bodyguards hain mere yahan....or tum akeli....daro ussvakt se jab may unko tumay marne ka bolunga or tumari lash bhi nhii millegi!"

"Tumneh mujy marna hota tu ab tk maar dayte....hath tu lagao zra." I replied. "Usky bd jo tumra hoga vo bhi dekh leingy."

"5 saal phly kiya kr pai thi tum jo ab kr paogi?"

That sentence just made me so angry ky I hit him with whatever I got hold of.

------------------------------------------------------------

(-Arham's pov-)

Everyone was running here and there, making calls. Tracking her phone. Searching for her.

And what am I doing? I sat there, looking at my phone, waiting for it to ring.

"Dhoond nhi rahy tum mujy?" It was her next to me, smiling.

"Samjh hi nhii arahi." I said looking at her.

"May batati na, pagal!" She laughed. "Socho kisneh kidnap kiya hoga mujy?"

"Taimoor butt?"

"Good." She said. "Ab kun kiya hoga?"

"Cuzz tum neh uski factory par agg lagva di...?"

"Or usky badle may vo kiya krega?"

"Humari factory par agg lagva de....mgr vo already yeh chuka hai." I said.

"Interesting." She clapped her hands.

"Tu ab?"

"Kahan jae ga mujy lay kr jahan sabse humay jana tha..?" She pointed out.

"HUMARA FARMHOUSE!" I shouted.

"Kiya??" Umair asked. I looked back at her but she wasn't there and everyone was looking at me.

"Get your people ready!" I stood up. "I know kahan hai vo!"

------------------------------------------------------------

(-Natasha's pov-)

He was bleeding. Blood drop from his head on bed. He touched his head and saw his hand which had blood on it.

"Sir unko pata chal gya hai! Vo log Bahir hain!" A man came in and then saw what happened. He came forward as i got up, pushing taimoor on the floor.

I throw the showpiece, which was in my hand, and it hit him on the face. Wow man! All those training classes were useful afterall.

I ran out of the room closing the door. Noone was in corridor.

I know this place! It's my house!

"That bitch brought me to my own house!" I looked back at the closed door.

"Humay Kuch krna parhega..." People were coming.

I need to hide. Where? This is your farmhouse! You know this place! Think Nat!

------------------------------------------------------------

(-Arham's pov-)

"Remember don't shoot until I say so!" Sammar was giving instructions to his police officers. "This is also for you people!"

"We have our own weapons for a reason!" Ammad replied.

"We need to work together." I said to him.

"Does that mean you like me now?" Ammad said as he checked his pistol.

"No! But you and Umair are the only people who will shoot without a second thought for her!"

"I might shoot you!"

"I was thinking the same!" I replied.

"Bestfriends hogya ho tu chalein.." Umair walked passed us towards the farmhouse.

"Main gate se jaogy? Bht bahadur hogye ho kiya?" Her voice teased me.

Let me focus Nat! I am going to kill that bastard today.

"Mar dyna warna may tumay mar dyngi."

We all entered the farmhouse.

------------------------------------------------------------

(-Natasha's pov-)

"USKO DHOONDU!" Taimoor shouted.

Abay oye! Thora slow bol le. Ajaegi sabko samjh!

I was hiding behind the sofa. I have to move warna pakri jaongii. Wait! I had a gun jo Umair se li thi. It was under my slip.

These stupid didn't even check me? What kind of kidnappers are they?

I checked the pistol. It only had 5 bullets. Where is the 6th one? Seriously Umair? 5 dein thein tu 6 puri kr dayte.

Koii nhii issi se kam chalana hoga! We are going to kick their asses and shoot at their dicks!

*Bam*

It was a sound of gun! Gooli mujy tu nhii lagi! Phir kiya apneh hi bande koo mar diya?

"Vo log enter ho chuke hain!"

"Tu mujy kiya pata rahy sab jao! Shoot everyone! Agr pakre gaye tu vo humay maar deingy!" Taimoor's voice was in shock.

I heard everyone going and I peaked to see. Only taimoor butt was standing there with blood all over his face, making that ugly ass face more ugly. With him only 2 bodyguards were there.

I have 5 bullets. If I shoot 2 bodyguards, I will have 3 to kill him. I will give him slow death.

"And what if you die stupid!" It was his voice.

"Tu ajana bachane ky liye..." I smiled as I stepped out and shoot.

Hello guys! I know it's an update after 9 months or so but chalo koi nhii ....story end tu krni hai na! Bs hopefully last 2 chapters are left.