(27)

(-Arham's pov-)

"Ohoo ajj tu log vakt par ponch gaye hain....yaad hai meri dholak par 2 ghanty late thy!" Fahad said.

"Are saale sahab ki dholak hai unky! Or suna hai saas se milna hai!" Bilal laughed as I came greeted them.

We all were wearing black shalwar qameez for the dholak. It was Umair ki first dholak which will be followed by all the wedding events.

The house was decorated with fairy lights and flowers. The songs were played and the dance floor was all set.

"Usko abhi bheja hai ky tyaar hojae...." Bilal said.

"Kisko?" I asked. Ofc I knew kisko!

"Vohi jiski waja se yeh sab itna acha lg raha hai...." Fahad said.

"Wese mana parhe ga ....wese Kuch nhii krti lkin jab krti hai tu kamal krti!" I appreciated Nat's work.

It was indeed her effort ky within 9 hours she did all this decoration despite the fact what's happening in her life.

"May sab se mill soon!" I said and went in the house.

"Ajj tu kamal lag rahy!" Hania meet me in the outer hall.

"Hayeee....larki app khud kamal lag rahein!" I smiled.

"Free advice... sab under hain." She pointed towards the drawing room. "Vo upper hai....chale jao!"

"Or agr pakre gaye tu?"

"Well nhii pakre jaogy agr mujy treat miljae!" She smiled.

"Call Krna phir!" I said and climbed up the stairs. It was less decorated than the ground floor of the house but Nat knows how to keep a balance with everything.

I knocked on her room's door. Wese yaar aa tu gya hai lkin krne kiya aya hai?

"Khula hai yarr!" She shouted from inside and I went in.

Her room was messy. Dresses on the bed and shoes all over the floor. Agr bedroom ka yeh haal hai tu dressing room ka kiya hona!

"Nat?" I called her before going in her dressing room.

And there she was standing looking at thousands of jewellery pieces scattered on the sofa and floor. Wearing black ghara and choli, hair tied in lose bun. She turned and damn looking beautiful.

"Arham? Kiya hoa is there a problem? Kahane may issue hai na? Mujy cook shakl se hi sahi nhii lag raha tha...." She started but I cut her off.

"Everything is fine! You did a nice job!"

"I know I did! Where is Hania? She is supposed to help with this stuff!" She pointed towards the jewellery.

"May krdayta hoon help!"

"Tum? Tumay kiya pata hai larkiyon ki jewellery ky bare may?"

"Tujhe pata nhii kiya? This man can do wonders!" I smiled, feeling proud.

"Then man ...select earnings!" She was just looking so beautiful.

"Kafi zyda larkiyon vala saman hai tumare pass!" I teased her.

"Tu hoon na larki! Tabhi tu shadi ho rahi tumari meri..." She stood in front of mirror looking at her dress.

"Warna America jana parhta!" I laughed and looked at those thousands pieces.

"Hahahha....ab btao protocol kiya hai?"

"Kiya mtlb?" I asked as I went trying to shortlist the earrings.