(7)

(-Arham's pov-)

Isko kiya hoa? Phir se tu nhi kahaein? Ab aygi tu pata chale ga. Ab tk tu ajana chahiye its 11 am.

"Sir we almost ready! The gift bags are also here. Now we are only waiting for the guests." Mr. Kamal informed me.

"Sir can you please check the snacks?" I requested. It was our another rule ky doesn't matter what post are you on, everyone will call each other with sir and Ma'am.

"Sure sir, par Ma'am Natasha isn't here abhi tk." He said.

"I know. Maine dekh liye hain sab kam. App bhi agr dafa recheck krdein."

"Ofcourse sir." He went.

All of our employees were here. We were going to start at 12 PM exact. We all have worked day and night for this launch. The outlet was beautifully designed and the clothes were all hung in their places.

Pictures of Ammad (that stupid cricketer) were all ready and displayed. I just hate that idiot. I cheered for that idiot but I just hate him now. Dont know why. Shoka sa hai.

"Sir, media ponchgya hai or ready hai." It was my personal assistant, Fatima.

"Okay! Guests will be here soon. And what about the model?" I asked.

"OOO HE IS HERE!"

"ITS AMMAD SULTAN!!!"

"HE IS HOT!!"

"SO HANDSOME!!"

Why is everyone shouting like that? Konsa Hollywood ka actor agya hai? Ajeeb.

"Sir, I think Sir Ammad is here." Fatima said.

"Yes I can hear that, Fatima." I was annoyed.

"You should greet him sir." Fatima said. What? I should greet him? Ab yeh kam bhi krne pareingy?

There is he was. Hero ki trha entry krty hoay. Black sunglasses and black coat and with jeans. All the cameras flashing around him and people shouting his name. Waada ee prince.

Why is he coming towards me? Ajeeb. Bhaag ja Arham. I am telling you. He is taking off his glasses. Lens pehne hain isneh blue colour ky ...tauba! Kitni khosish kr raha hai patane ki Nat ko. Vo nhii hath ani isky. Dekh lyna.

"Asalaamoalikum." He said.

"Walikumasalam Sir! How are you?" Fatima greeted him. Zarort nhii waiseh nhii thi.

"Allahumdillah! I am good." He smiled. Iski hassi hi cheen layni maine bs.

"If this is done, Can you tell him his duty?" I asked Fatima. And everyone looked as if I was being rude. I was not okay? Duty duty hoti hai!

"Sure sir." Fatima smiled at Ammad as if uski tu dil ki muradein puri krdein hoon. "Sir Ammad come with me."

Isko sir kun bula rahi hai? I watched them going in try room.

"Sir!" Mr. Kamal said from behind scaring me to death. "Ma'am Natasha is here and she.... she ....she is ...."

"Kiya hoa gya hai?" I asked laughingly. "Ab kiya krdiya usneh?"

"Kuch nhi sir." He was in shock I guess. "App khud hi dekh lein."

He moved a side and I looked in that direction. And a girl was walking towards me. Natasha? She was in traditional style; white qameez and trousers!

Looking like an angel, hair neaty brushed and styled. Makeup done. White heels. Wearing earrings too? She walked towards me, smiling!

"Asalaamoalikum Ma'am!" Mr. Kamal said.

She looked at him with those eyes and said: "Mr. Kamal this is the third time you have Asalaamoalikum to me in last 5 minutes. "

I dont even know what he answered I was so lost in her. Her face looked different. She looked different. Different but nice.

"Arham?"

"Yah?" I was still lost.

"Never mind I will do it myself." With that she walked away. What? What happened? Kiya bol kr gai hai yeh? Or isko kiya hoa? Yeh eid vale kapre pehan kr kun ai hai? Nikkah hai ajj iska? Yeh desi kapre tu sirf eid ky eid pehnti hai?

------------------------------------------------------------

(-Ammad's POV-)

Vo kidher haii? Nazar nhii ai abhi tk? Pouchun ksi se? Sakoon nhii hai kiya Ammad rehne de. Apneh app ko dekh.

I was wearing black long coat with light blue skin-tight Jean's. Isseh achay tu vo kapre Jin may aya tha may.

I came out of dressing room and the girl who was helping me out with everything looked so happy. I really dont like when people stare at me. Sabki eik respect hoti hai you can't just keep staring at someone eventhough vo koii star bhi ho. I raised my eyebrows.

"Sir you looking........ so good." She was excited. I smiled warmly but these compliments doesn't make me happy. I like those compliments jo amma dayti hai mujy.  Par I do look good I know.

"Fatima! Where are the gifts?" It was her voice. Ajj isko suna kr jana hai maine. Samjhti kiya hai khudki. I turned to look and Man!

She was looking damn beautiful. White suits here and she was just looking amazing. White heels in those beautiful feet, white trouser and embroidered white shirt. Holding matching white handbag and wearing just one ring.....damn I never notice her hands. Yeh tu sirf hath dekha day ksi ko tu bande laatu hojaein isspar. Light makeup with those earings and hair styled in loose curls.

Her eyes landed on me. She looked at me up and down. Dekho Dekho..... tumara dekhna acha lgta. Me looking nice na?

"Yeh kiya pehnaya hai isseh?" She looked at Fatima with open mouth. What? I dont look good?

"Ma'am vo collection may se nikala hai..." Fatima tried to explain but she cut her off.

"I dont care....go get white one and sky blue Jean's with ...white or anything of light shade turtle neck." She said as she observed me. Her eyes going up and down as if I am an object jo kahridna hai isneh. I am getting harassed bro.

Fatima left and She asked me to take off the coat. And I quietly did. Ajj tu yeh jahanum may bhi jane ka bolegi tu chala jaooga. Or sirf may nhii har koi.

After changing into that white coat, I looked in mirror. She was standing right next to me and i realized something. Are we twinning? I looked at her and she looked lost. It was like as if she wanted me to wear this just to check something.

"Are you okay?" I said to her.

"Zartasha hameed kon hai?" She looked direct in my eye. And I....what? What did she say? Isko kese pata uska? Phli dafa in 5 salon may ksi neh uska naam liya hai mere samne.

Par isko zartasha ka kese pata?