(25)

(-Arham's pov-)

We were walking on the footpath of the main road of DHA.

"Remind me again....why are we walking?" I asked her.

"Mera dil kr raha issliye." She said. She was wearing light green and white shalwar qameez.

"Larki kab se ban gai tum?" I teased her.

"Jab se tumneh mujy akela chorna shuru krdiya." She jumped alittle as we walked. I hold her hand and pulled her alittle towards myself.

"Tumay lgta may chor Sakta tumay?" I looked her in the eye.

"Nhii....par Baki ye sochty hain na!" She turned as I left her hand.

"Or vo kiski galati hai?"

"Meri!!!" She said excitedly and laughed.

"Devil ho tum!"

"Heyyy! You came two weeks late." She narrowed her eyes.

"Flight nhii mil rahi thi na!" I said.

"Tu? Urr kr ajaty! Or meri chocolates bhi nhii laye."

"Gee madam! Next time!" I laughed. Pagal hai yeh larki! Sabko yeh gussa tha ky she was hurt ky maine ksi or ka hath pakra hai or isko yeh gussa tha may chocolates nhii laya iski.

"Better!"

"So how are you doing?"

She stopped and looked at me.

"Tired." She said.

"Two families?"

"I am just done! Tumay pata just first 2 days were best. When everyone was taking care of me!" She said and I nodded.

"Usky bd se it's all like too weird. Going there and going there and then back and then that! They dont even ask what I want? They just want me!" She looked doing.

"Welll Nat, I am sure they all love you!"

"You love me too! You dont do that torture to me!" She said and started walking again.

That's the reason! You all stupid idiots that's reason I don't tell her! She hates when people just take care of her too much. When people flirt with her. When people say she is perfect!

Tabhi tu uska bestfriend hoon kunky usko yeh sab nhii pasand. Warna unn baki larkoon ki trha hota who just knows Natasha is one pretty girl, jisky sath agr Kuch bura kiya tu zindagi Barbad krdegi. No one knows that stupid sweet girl who cries at night, who is freaking sensitive and laughs like a kid except me.

"Chaloo rukh kun gaye!" She interrupted my thoughts.

"Natasha? Hosakta hai vo pyaar zyda krty hoon! Families hain tumari!" I said as we walked again.

"Families? Eik darti hai may unko chor kr wapis na chali jaoon issliye tumseh shadi krvana chahtein hain or dusri? They think ky maybe I was raped and Ammad left me so who will accept me now!" She said almost in tears.

"Who said that?" I held her arm.

"Istrha hath pakrty rahogy tu logun neh kehna dekho road ki side par koi sasti film chal rahi!" She laughed but it was fake.

"Natasha!"

"They are making assumptions Arham! Everyone is! Asking me what actually happened and I told them I dont remember!"

"And you do!" I said.

"Obviously no! Hota tu bata na dayti!"

"I am not asking. I am telling you! You do remember what happened! I can see that on your face!"