Dinner Time

Dream is horny, really fucking horny. Which sucks when you live with your best friend who you're secretly in love with.

He can't touch George the way he wants to. He can't talk to George the way he wants to. And worst of all he can't love George the way he wants to.

He can't shake the feeling so he tries jerking off but it doesn't help. He wants George. He needs George.

Days pass and he still only wants George and his body.

Dream is sitting in the living room when George walks in.

"Dream, are you ok?"

"Yeah, why?"

"That past few days you've just been really distant, I don't know, you're just not acting like yourself."

"Oh, I'm sorry if I've been acting that way, I wasn't trying to"

"It's ok! Hey why don't we just forget about this conversation and I'll cook us some dinner?"

"Sure" Dream says with a smile.

George cooks some chicken and rice for dinner. Dream and George were silent practically the entire time they were eating.

After dinner George starts cleaning his dishes, a few seconds later Dream gets up to start bringing his dishes to the kitchen.  When he gets to the sink George turns to take Dream's dishes and they accidentally run into each other.

Images flash of Dream pushing George against the sink and kissing him in Dream's head.

"Oops my bad!" George laughs.

Dream stares blankly at George, he then drops the dishes into the sink, runs to his room and locks the door.

He stands back against the locked door.

What just happened?! Dream thinks to himself.

He gets lost in thought for a moment before feeling something forming in his pants. He looks down,

"Shit."

He double check to make sure the door is locked and rushes over his bed.

"Fuck fuck fuck, he's your best friend!"

That doesn't stop him from what he's about to do...

He starts palming himself through his pants. A quick thought of pulling a picture or video of george comes into his mind but he thinks that might be crossing the line.

After palming and teasing himself for a few minutes Dream grabs a bottle of lube from his nightstand and takes his pants off.

He pours a little bit of lube onto his cock, he doesn't need a ton because there's already some pre-cum. He starts stroking at a slow pace building speed every few seconds.

The walls of their house are pretty thin so Dream has to bite his lip to make sure no sounds escape.

I kiss George. He's pushed against the kitchen counter. One of my hands on the cabinet on the wall, the other pulling George's hips into mine.

I can feel his dick getting hard, mine is too. He let's out soft moans into my mouth and tries to grind on me to create friction. Electricity flows through both of us.

Dream can't stop himself from creating this fantasy in his head. He's stroking faster and sloppier. He thinks back to George saying "Oops my bad" and his little laugh, that was enough to send him over the edge.

"F- fuck George!" He moans under his breath.

White spilling out into his hand, he grabs a tissue off his night stand and starts cleaning himself up.

As he's cleaning himself up there's a knock on his door...