George's Perspective

George's Perspective:

Dream has been acting weird lately and George doesn't know why.

He thinks that Dream might've found out that George is in love with him. He doesn't know how Dream would've found out but he's still worried.

One day George walks into their living room where Dream is sitting and asks,

"Dream, are you ok?"

"Yeah, why?"

"That past few days you've just been really distant, I don't know, you're just not acting like yourself."

"Oh, I'm sorry if I've been acting that way, I wasn't trying to"

"It's ok! Hey why don't we just forget about this conversation and I'll cook us some dinner?"

"Sure" Dream says with a smile.

So George goes and cooks some chicken and rice for dinner. George and Dream were silent practically the entire time they were eating. George thought about making conversation a few times but he decided to stay quiet.

George finished his dinner so he gets up, walks to the sink, and starts washing his dishes.

As he's washing his dishes he starts to overthink a little bit,

Omg that was so awkward! He definitely knows I like him, there's no other possible reason for why he's acting like this.

He heard Dream start to get up from the table so he gets out of his head and finishes washing his dishes. Dream starts walking to the sink where George is standing, George turns his head to look at Dream and he's trying not to get flustered because, fuck Dream looks hot.

He quickly turns his head back towards the sink and looks out the window. As he feels Dream getting close he turns to take his dishes and they accidentally run into each other.

George's face starts getting hot, he can feel the blonde's strong body against his and imagines getting pinned to a walls by him.

He quickly shakes his thoughts away.

"Oops my bad!" George laughs.

All Dream does is blankly stare down at George before dropping his dishes into the sink and running to his room. George hears the door slam and the lock clicking.

"What just happened?" George says softly.

He looks down and sees that he's starting to get a boner in his sweatpants.

"Shit."

His mind starts racing.

WHAT THE FUCK! HE'S YOUR BEST FRIEND! He knows, he knows that I like him. Fuck! What do I do?!

He leaves the dishes in the sink and starts pacing back and forth, trying to not think about what just happened.

After pacing for a few minutes he hears a sound come from Dream's room so he walks over to his bedroom door.

It was probably nothing I should just leave him alone........I'll just wait here just to see if he needs anything and if he's ok.

He thinks that he heard a slippery noise almost like someone jerking off. He ignores the thought and blames it on the fact that he's still somewhat hard.

Then a few seconds later he thinks that he heard Dream moan and the slippery sound start to get faster. George's dick got harder with all the dirty thoughts coming into his head.

There's no way he's not jerking of right now.

He hears some more soft moans come from the bedroom. He's so horny that he doesn't care at this point, he starts palming himself to the thought of Dream jerking off.

He tries his hardest not to make any sounds, he knows that if he can hear Dream, Dream can hear him.

Precum is already leaking into his boxer briefs and then he hears what sounds like Dream quietly moaning,

"Fuck, George!"

Shivers send through his body. George could've have cum right there and then but he decided to stop plaming himself and held off cumming because it would've created a mess.

His cock aches from not getting any stimulation. He tries his hardest to make his erection go away but it doesn't work.

He hears movement from the inside of Dream's room. He figures that Dream is cleaning everything up so he knocks in the door...