dr script

Hey loves, you can scroll past this if you want but I decided to post my dr script lmao. I will probably make changes later tho.

......

My name is pipper shouls 
I am 16 and 5'6"
I am gender fluid and go by all pronouns
I have bright blue eyes and black fluffy hair
I have a scar across my nose and a beauty spot by my eye.
I have a pale, freckled complexion.
I am in the my hero academia universe.
I attend class 1-A
I am American but I moved to Japan when i was 15 and am fluent in Japanese and know everything I need to get around the cities and pass my classes.
Everyone else looks like normal people and not animated.

(I'm making myself over powered because I want to be prepared for my first shift lmao)

My quirk is called 'psychic', should be pretty self explatory but just incase,
Abilities I have include:
Telekinesis, psychic medium, shape-shifting, super strength, clairvoyance, the ability to talk to animals, teleportation, spirit cat (coco), and mind reading. My draw backs: after long/straining use of my quirk i will get light headed and get nauseous, similar to ochaco's draw back. If I fight the exhaustion, then I will get nose bleeds and migraines. I also need to eat alot because my quirk is constantly active and causes me to burn calories like crazy.

my body type:

My hero outfit

My hero outfit

I live in my own 1 bedroom apartment but move into the dorms when they are built

I live in my own 1 bedroom apartment but move into the dorms when they are built. I don't have family and i live by my self. My dorm will be next to froppy, shinso, and jirou. When I move into the dorms there won't be a curfew.

my bedroom aesthetic:

My cat, coco, is also in my dr and is my ability, spirit cat

My cat, coco, is also in my dr and is my ability, spirit cat. She is like dark shadow, but she talks to me and we have a telepathic connection. she can help in battle and her weakness is me, since we are connected anything I feel she feels. She also has a healing ability but she can only use it once every 24 hours and won't be able to be summoned while waiting.

Shinso works at a cat Cafe and I find out, I end up working at the cafe with him. I have art skills similar to sevvysucks and carina. I dress in alt and grunge aesthetics, and I own lots of cloths. I play guitar and ukulele. I am also a really great skateboarder.

Koji koda never made it past the entrance exam and minoru mineta got expelled for not doing well enough in class and shinso takes her place after the sports festival. I take Koji's place.

I will wake up in my dr apartment, on the first day of school. My apartment will be next to deku's. I pass the exam. Classes are monday-friday and from 8:30 am to 5:30 pm. Also I'm allowed to were both of the school uniforms.

I was born into a wealthy family but when I was 2 my family was murdered by an evil villan and I was raised by various nannies. I have yet to inherit any wealth but i decided to headed off at 15 to Japan. I have little trouble with  money tho as i am smart with my finances and have several incomes, at some point I will have the opportunity to join the league of villans. Other than these modifications, the story line of the anime/manga will play out normally.

Dr rules:
I cannot be killed by someone else.
I have a high pain tolerance
I never smell bad and only sweat lightly
I am fit and do not have to workout to stay that way
I always have clear skin
I have a high endurance and am very athletic
My safe word is 'moonbean'
2 days in my dr is an hour in my cr.
I will have my CR phone and it will have the time of my CR.
My eyes will automatically open when I shift to my DR
I will also smell a strong mint smell when I'm close to shifting