The Raven Method

Hey loves,

I wanted to explain what the raven method was because I am going to be using and referencing it as I go about trying to shift.

...

How it works:

     First, You don't need to do this to shift but it is said to help, you lay on you back in a star fish position, making sure non of your limbs are touching.

     Next, you clear your mind and relax before starting to slowly count from 0 to 100 or the reverse, 100 to 0. As you are counting, stop every 5 or 10 (your choice) and say some affirmations like 'i am ----' or 'I am shifting'. You should feel symptoms of shifting as you count but don't stop until you are done counting. If you lose track of what number you are on, restart.

     Lastly, when you reach the end of counting repeat affirmations such as 'I have shifted' or 'I am in my DR'. By now you should be feeling a lot of symptoms, but don't open your eyes unless you are sure you are in you DR. If you want you can visualize your DR self and you merging. If you do not feel you have shifted to you DR by the end of counting, go to bed and you should wake up in your DR.

...

DISCLAIMER: there are many different versions of the raven method that you can find, but this is the one I found and learned. Also if you don't shift the first try, don't give up! Try a few more times and if you still can't, try some other methods. Don't give up, you got this. I believe in you! <3<3<3