week 4

hello lovelies!! This is week 4 of trying to shift and I did take a lil break for personal issues but I'm back to it and I'm taking it easy this week and will get back into the methods and subliminals over the week, without further ado here is this week's results.

~

Monday: trying to get back into shifting, not using any particular method. i simply just thought about my DR and DR self, visualizing what it would be like to shift.

results: nodda

Tuesday: I rewrote some of my script (the one I posted), and in a rush, I decided to half try the raven method, no subliminal

Results: No shifting, but I did get some symptoms

Wednesday: No method again today. I keep forgetting, lol. I just laid in bed and visualized that I was in my DR.

Results: nothing

Thursday: I'm going to be using the heartbeat method tonight. I'm also reading over my script to help me get into the mindset of my dr. Also, I'm imagining that Tsuyu is the one I'm lying on because I love her, and in my dr, I either want to be besties or lovers.

Results: i fell asleep halfway through the method, oops. no shifting today.

Friday: I'm going to be doing the heartbeat method again, but try not to fall asleep this time.

Results: I feel asleep again.... whoops. I don't think that I will be using this method, I lose focus too easily

Saturday and Sunday: resting

~~~

Okay, that's it for this week, loves. I'll try to get a different method for next week. See ya!