C H A P T E R 1

"BITCH THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT" shouted Choi Yeonjun, " MY FAULT IT'S NOT MY FUCKING FAULT YOU STARTED IT" as Y/n raged.

(Looks like I went too far lets go back a few steps)

Y/n POV
I woke up in the morning to my alarm." I hate Mondays I hate school I hate life"I muttered to myself. After getting ready for school I went downstairs and grabbed some toast and started walking to school. I go to my locker and started getting my books for my first period Maths. Why does maths even exist I thought to myself and hadn't noticed a guy walking up to me. Suddenly I felt cold water on my head I yelped and turn to see who did this. Of course it's him

Choi. Fucking. Yeonjun.

My worse enemy, he had always bullied and pulled pranks on me since I came to school and bumped into him. He and his friends are one of the most popular people at school so our rivalry is known by the whole school. He and his friends are known as Tomorrow X Together, and all the girls love them I don't know what they see in him to be honest

" Oh I'm sorry I couldn't see you there well it isn't my fault you're so short" Yeonjun said with a devil's smirk on his face. " HUH- You think I'm short clearly you haven't seen your standards" I said teasingly. "You wanna fight this out hand to hand 1-1 Y/n huh" he said getting angry. "You're going down Choi" I spoke as I got ready to fight. I'm a great fighter I have been training since I was 10. I was about to kick his face when my maths teacher Mr. Namjoon caught us. "Y/N YEONJUN YOU BOTH ARE LATE TO CLASS AND ARE FIGHTING OUT HERE TO PD NIMS OFFICE NOW"

At PD Nims office
We went in and stood on front of PD Nim. He looked at us with disappointed and sighed" You two again" . We stood there in silence looking down until PD Nim spoke up "From tomorrow you both will live in the same dorm for a month until you work out your relationship and learn to be friends" "WHAT" We shouted together. " You can't do this I don't even use the dorms" I replied. " We will be speaking to your mother about that". I groaned I don't wanna live with this dip shit he makes my life miserable. " What about Soobin who will be his dorm mate ?" " Well since Choi Beomgyu is moving in dorms soon Soobin will live with him for the time being" . We were about to leave when PD Nim spoke again " oh and you both have detention if you're caught fighting again I'll extend the time of the dorm punishment"

Time skip (I'm lazy) Detention

You both were sitting alone the teacher was running late. Suddenly Yeonjun stood up "BITCH THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT" shouted Choi Yeonjun, " MY FAULT IT'S NOT MY FUCKING FAULT YOU STARTED IT" as Y/n raged. The teacher walked in and screamed " I HAVE HAD ENOUGH FROM THE TWO OF YOU IM TELLING PD NIM TO MAKE THIS DORM PUNISHMENT PERMANENT"
"WHAT" you both shouted. "You both heard me"