C H A P T E R 9

A few years later
(Y/n) POV:
I graduated college where I learned to be a barista and bartender. I am currently at my close childhood friend Hazel's wedding. She wanted me to be a bridesmaid and maid of honor but I offered to be the barista and bartender so she doesn't spend much.

In the end I was gonna do both part time. She sent me the dress. It wasn't my style at all.

But she is getting married so I have no choice

But she is getting married so I have no choice. She was marrying one of our other old friends Bang Chan.

I reached there to see Hazel getting ready. "Hiiiiii" I said hugging her. "You look beautiful you know you still have time let's run away" I said jokingly. She just laughed " I think I'll stay". "Oh my I am heart broken how shall I ever find love again" I said with a hand on my head. "Stop your so dramatic" She said with an eye roll.

"I didn't think you'd wear the dress to be honest" "Same gurlll" I replied. "Well I better go the weddings about to start good luck" I said and left.

I took my stand while waving to Bang Chan. She looked so pretty walking down the aisle we both looked at each other and started crying seeing this Bang Chan started crying. All three of us cried while the guest was just shocked.

After the wedding I met Bang Chan and Hazel. "Oh wow (Y/n) you have grown to a beautiful lady" "Hey don't forget your married now" I replied to his comment.

It was time for the dance the called the bride and groom for the dance they looked so cute after 1 song they also invited the maid of honor and the best man. Now that I think of it who is the best man.

I stood on stage beside Hazel when I saw him. No it can't be him. I saw Choi Yeonjun. I was shocked then I remembered the dance. I quickly went to him and we did a slow dance with Hazel and Bang Chan. The music was one of my favorites 'fairy of shampoo' by TXT.

"Isn't this your favorite band" Yeonjun asked. "Yes I'm shocked you remember"I replied. Silence spread once again. " So how do you know Bang Chan? "I asked. His face grew white. " I um I know him from work yeah he's my colleague ". That didn't sound very believeable but okay. "So how do you know the couple ? " " Oh we are childhood friends ".

We caught up with each other and had lots of fun. " Well I gotta go I'm working as the barista and bartender after all I am a professional ". " Oh let's catch up later here's my number text me later" He said winking at me. I blushed hard. Oh god are my feelings coming back no wait my feelings for him were always there they never died.

God dammit stupid feelings. You feelings yo- you are a clown. Yea your a clown you hear me. I said in my mind .