C H A P T E R 6

(Y/n) POV:
I woke up to cold water being splashed on me. "WHAT THE FUCK" "GET UP BITCH WE GOT SCHOOL" You saw Yeonjun dressed in the school uniform ready for school.

Most of the water went in my mouth so I spat some on his face. The ran like I was in the Olympics. I heard Yeonjun screaming.

"HEY WHAT THE FUCK GET BACK YOU LITTLE BITCH. " He started chasing me. I then suddenly met a wall. I was gonna turn and run but as soon I did my hands met Yeonjuns and he pinned me to the wall.

Our hair and clothes were wet and our face inches away. I could see his abs from the white uniform. "Just who do you think you are bitch not even grateful I did the effort to wake you up" "You deserved it now let me go" You said struggling to get out of his grip.

He inched closer to my face bending to my height with a smirk. "And what if I don't?". His aura was dark and filled with mischief. It was somehow intimidating . I started to get nervous and scared. I kept struggling while Yeonjun enjoyed the scene of me cower beneath him.

" What do I have to do for you to let me go " I said try my best not to stutter. He simply looked me in the eye and said one thing

"Beg"

"Or I can do this" I said kicking him on the balls. Why didn't I think of this before. Oh yea I got distracted by his abs. WAIT WHAT NO (Y/N) WHAT ARE YOU THINKING.But you gotta admit he looked hot doing that. I need to put myself in a mental hospital.

I got ready for school thinking why Yeonjun can't live without splashing me with water once a week.

Time skip brought to you by Huening Kai's Plushies

I met Lia I didn't tell her about this morning cause she would definitely tease me about it. We went to class together chatting bout how hawt Tomorrow X Together The kpop group is and they are nothing like the TXT of our school.

We went and sat on our seats sadly the seats were according to the dorm order so I had to sit with Yeonjun. I looked around and saw Taehyun was on the desk to the right of us. Yeonjun was sitting by the window. "Good morning Tae hows Hobak doing since you catnapped her? " "Good morning to you too (y/n) and she doing great and I didn't catnap her I'm her owner".

"Why can't I have her don't you trust me how bout a week every month plssss" You said giving your best cute face. Yeonjun watching by the sidelines pretends to barf seeing the face. You slap him in the arm. "Hmmmm I would on one  condition. " "Really what is it?" " Go out with me" You had know Tae long enough to know he was joking. "YAH YOU FLIRTING SIMP WHAT'S THE REAL CONDITION TELL ME NOW BEFORE I CHOP YOUR DICK MURDER YOU MAKE IT LOOK LIKE AN ACCIDENT CRY AT YOUR FUNERAL AND TAKE HOBAK"

Tae knew you weren't joking so he just shut up not wanting to die or give up his cat a week every month.