C H A P T E R 5

(a/n)
OMG OUR BABY YEONJUN GOT ARTIST OF THE MONTH. I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE CHOREOGRAPHY VIDEOS OF WATERMELON SUGAR AND BLOW.

Yeonjun POV:
I walked into (y/n)s room to check on Hobak. I saw Hobak sleeping on (y/n) and she was also asleep. God they are so cute. What am I thinking ? No no no (y/n) is my enemy. But she looks so cuteeeeee sleeping might as well take a picture. I took the picture and left the room. My heart was beating fast and my cheeks red. God what are you doing to me (y/n) (l/n).

(Y/n) POV:
I woke up to see Taehyun. I jumped at him "TAEHYUN" knocking him to the floor. "Ow Yes (y/n) I missed you too" he said hugging you back. You both got up from the ground. "Wait who let you in ?"
"Yeonjun" "oh anyways why are you here ?" "To take Hobak" "WHAT NOOOO" "I'm sorry (y/n)" "Please let me keep her atleast you already have a snake too "
"Cherry is at home" "ughhh pls no not Hobak". You both didnt see Yeonjun leaning at the door frame just watching the drama.

"Hmm how can I take away Hobak from you" "HEY (Y/N) SHES MY CAT YOU CANT TAKE HER" "I HAVE AN IDEA I'LL MARRY YOU" which left both the guys dumb found. "WHAT" they both screamed together.

"You didn't hear my full plan I then divorce you taking Hobak with me" Taehyun sighed "You'll do anything for her huh" "Yup" you replied with a smile on your face. "Well we aren't legal yet to be married but I'll keep that offer in mind" Taehyun said taking Hobak and winking at me. I blushed so hard and slapped his arm. "YAH LIKE I'LL EVER MARRY YOU I'M ONLY MARRYING ANIME GUYS WHEN THEY BECOME REAL" "ow that hurt" "oh really I'm sorry what can I do should I get the med kit" "how bout you kiss the pain away" he said coming closer. "YAH YOU FLIRTING PIG GET OUT OF HERE" "I LOVE YOU TOO (Y/N)" he said running for his life with Hobak. Yeonjun just stood there quite angry and stomped back to his room.

"What's wrong with him ?" You asked your self.

Yeonjun POV:

FRICK I SNAPPED. ughhh why is this happening to me. I never asked for these feelings I never asked for this pain. I started crying like there was no tomorrow and fell asleep.

Next morning

I woke up remembering last night. No she's not worth my tears. She did this to me so I am gonna make her life a living hell. Mark my words (y/n) (l/n) your future dead.