C H A P T E R 1 6

HELLO READERS I'M TERRIBLY SORRY FOR NOT UPLOADING. I was thinking of discounting the book but all your support helped me a lot. Happy new year everyone ✨✨.

(Y/n) POV:
I was looking for something sharp to make a cut. I really need to make one. I found a cutter but as soon as I put it on my wrist.

I remembered my promise to Taehyun.

Random flashback:
Fuck...
My test marks are shit. What am I gonna do. I've worked so hard. Took all the notes. Learnt and revised everything. WHY WHY DOES THIS HAPPEN TO ME. what do i do now?

Suddenly a terrible idea struck my mind.

I've heard cuts help somehow. Let's try that. I pulled out my cutter. And put it on my wrist.

I made a cut. Somehow it did help as soon as I was going to make the second. Someone snatched the cutter from me. I jumped and quickly hid my wrist.

"Oh Taehyun when did you get here? I didn't see you ente-"
"Don't" He just said sternly.
Yup I'm dead. But imma continue playing dumb hopefully he buys it.

"Don't what?" He looked up. He glared at me so sharply like he wanted to end me that moment.

He came closer to me. " Don't play dumb with me I saw everything. "

He came closer and hugged me. I was surprised then I heard him sob. "Don't ever do something like again (N/n) promise me. If you have any problem come to me I'll always help you. But please never do anything to harm yourself. Okay? "

I started to sob in his shoulder. Nodding in agreement.

End of flashback

I put the cutter away and started to cry. I miss Taehyunie. He's always been there for me like a brother. I cried into the pillow. I miss Junie. We might have had our differences in the past but I miss him.

I miss them all so much......

Someone come save me.

I don't wanna be here. This is hell for me. What am I even doing? Pull yourself together (Y/n). No one knows your here you have to rescue yourself.

It might be possible. I'm a trained fighter better put that to use. Let's see what we have around......

I looked in my closet and tied up all the dresses together. I tied the dresses to the desk near the window.
Talk bout cliches am I right?
There were no gaurds below. Time to jump.

I slowly climbed down and looked around it's clear. I turned and started to look around. Suddenly someone pulled me and pinned me to the wall, covering my mouth.

I was about to scream but he looked some what familiar....
"Hyumgin?"
"Yes, I'm Hyunjin the guy from the coffee shop I'm shocked you remember. "

BOI ARE YOU TESTING ME
let me give you a list:-
1. Who can forget such a handsome face.
2. You are literally the first guy to hit on me and give me your number.
3.You got me a free drink that day.

Of course I didn't say that. He let go of me. "I'll help you get out of her-. " He was cut off by someone punching him. "Found you my dear winter bear~~".