Special | 14

A/N: Surprise and enjoy 💜

Also I know JK's birthday isn't til the end of the year but for the sake of having a cute story, ignore that. Ok? Ok. 👏

Hana felt like her life turned around, especially when Bang PD had allowed her relationship with the boys. The meeting itself felt more like a family gathering and BangPD welcomed her with open arms. Though that still meant that the boys and her had to still keep things under wraps from the public.

"If it comes to it, I'm sure we can work things out. All I want is the best for all of you." Bang PD grinned as all the boys and herself bowed graciously. Although a polyamorous relationship was unconventional, they were relieved to know that BangPD was open minded about it.

"Hana, I expect you'll still focus. And you boys, don't distract her too much alright?"  Sejin pointedly said and everyone of course agreed.

She had to balance her work and her relationship with them which wasn't a big deal since she saw them everyday either at work or back at their dorm or her apartment. There wasn't a day where the boys didn't shower her with love and care and in the next few days, it was a particular maknae's birthday celebration.

"Hey Jimin?" She asked gently running her hands through his hair. He hummed in reply but kept his eyes closed for he was laying in her lap on her couch after a long day of practice, Maple was sound asleep on his belly.

"Isn't Kookie's birthday at the end of the week?"

"Oh Is it now?" He grinned eyes closed, still enjoying her fingers running through his hair.

She let out a soft chuckle, "don't lie Jimin, I know you've probably already gotten him a present."

He peeped an eye open, "Oh? And how do you know I did?" He asked still grinning like no tomorrow.

"That's because you—" she bent down and pressed a quick kiss upon his nose, "are always the most considerate. You never miss anyone's birthdays."

He laughed and nodded, his laughter unfortunately woke Maple up and he gasped, quickly apologizing to the sleepy cat who just hopped off him and slept elsewhere. 

"So why do you ask? Are you having trouble finding a gift for him?" He asked now properly sat up beside her, he draped his arm around the back of the sofa behind her.

She pondered for a bit, "Well I was thinking of maybe throwing a surprise birthday for him? Would he like that?"

"You know he'd love that Hana." Jimin peppered her with kisses making her squeal but she pushed him back.

"Wait-wait, I need help. Do you have his friends numbers?" She looked up at him with pleading eyes.

Jimin sighed deeply, "You mean like Mingyu and Eun woo's?" He asked quirking an eyebrow up.

Her face lit up and nodded, he hummed and looked at her skeptically for a moment. "I don't know, what do I get out of this if I help you." He said before breaking out into a cheeky grin.

"Hmm, well if you help me then—" she thought for a moment before her eyes landed on cute little Mochi looking at her, she grinned widely before facing Jimin, "You get to bring Mochi back to your dorms for a night."

"What?! Sold!" Jimin squealed and ran to Mochi who was startled and ran from him until Jimin caught him, nuzzling into his soft fur, "you're mine for the day little guy, muahahaha" Hana couldn't help but laugh, she knew Jimin would visit her to spend time but she knew even if he didn't want to admit it, he was really here for the cats, especially  Mochi. The man grew so fond of him ever since the little kitten brought him a little flower and slept in his lap.