Special | 04

It was an awards night in Korea, one of the biggest celebrations for the music industry. BTS had returned to Seoul between their tour to attend this awards show and Hana was extremely excited for them, they already knew they were nominated for many categories and a few daesangs but the competition was tough.

Hana had been working with Pdogg tirelessly on BTS' new album. She realized Yoongi and Namjoon actually had a lot of input into the producing of the songs, and lyrics. Once in a while the other members would too.

Definitely thinking there was no way she was going to attend the awards show, she learnt she was terribly wrong.

"Wait, you mean I get to go?" Her eyes went wide with shock as she stared at Pdogg in disbelief.

He laughed at her expression, "Of course Hana! Might I mention that I got nominated as well? You're my apprentice, of course you're coming with me." He smiled at her.

He clutched her head, "wait wait wait, might I get this straight." She paused as Pdogg patiently waited for her still smiling. "The awards show is in two days, TWO days and you're telling me this now?!" Her eyes filled with horror.

"Oh I thought you'd be really happy about it Hana." He was taken aback by her reaction.

"Of course I'm happy about it! Ecstatic even but Sunbaenim! I don't have anything to wear and it's in two days!" She pulls her hoodie up and tightens the jaw strings to cover her face while burying her face in a pillow screaming into it.

Pdogg could only laugh even harder. Who knew this was once the fragile and sick sweet girl. Hana was still extremely sweet but she was an absolute riot now. Her actions and shamelessness increased the more she hung out with the BTS boys and it was hilarious and endearing to see, though she did have to catch herself sometimes from completely embarrassing herself.

"Hana, I believe you wouldn't have to worry about that. The Stylists would always be fully prepared for this. Why don't you drop by and see them, we're done for today anyway. Plus we could use a nice break before the awards show." He pat the top of her head, the fact that they've spent so much time together, Pdogg somehow emotionally adopted her as his younger sister and as her 'older brother' much like Jaehyun, she had another to tease her about the BTS boys and it was endless.

"Make sure you choose a dress wisely! We don't want the boys to get a heart attack when they see you." He winked at her as her face flushed.

"Very mature Sunbaenim!" She huffed but laughed and headed out of the studio.

"Oh Hana!" A familiar voice called at the end of the hallway, she could hear his footsteps quickly scurry to her before she was engulfed into a big hug.

"Hi Hobi! What are you doing here? Arnt you guys practicing for the awards show?" She spoke from over his shoulder as they hugged.

He pulled away and smiled a heart shaped grin, "Yeah I was just going to help collect Joons phone from his studio. He left it there." He heartily chuckled.

"Ah.. Do I really need to color all his items a shocking pink for him to stop losing them?" She sighed shaking her head.

"You know that would be a pretty good idea." Hobi thought about it for a moment. Already planning a prank on Namjoon in his head.

"Anyway Hobi, I need to head down to see the stylist noonas. Pdogg only just told me I was attending the awards show and I have nothing to wear for it." She sighed defeatedly. As Hobi excitedly perked up.

"Oh that's exciting! Your first awards show Hana, and many more to come!" He happily shook her as she giggled along with him. "And don't worry Hana, anything would look beautiful on you." He smiles endearingly at her making her flush