Special | 12

"So.. how does this work?" Hana asked flushed. She now sat in between Yoongi and Jungkook, the two fighting to wrap and arm around her but decided on just overlapping their arms on her shoulder.

"Let us know if this muscle pig is too heavy Hana." Yoongi nodded to Jungkook making him scoff in laughter.

"Let me know if Yoongi is putting to much extra weight on your shoulders Hana." He smiled at Yoongi sarcastically.

"And why don't you two get up so we don't have this problem." Jimin laughed. Making Yoongi and Jungkook shoot him a look.

"It's honestly alright everyone." Hana laughed nervously and waved her arms in no worries.

"Well to answer your previous question before the conversation got cut off," Namjoon eyed the two boys making them retract their arms and cross them in a huff.

"We're also very new to this so why don't we just stick to what we've been doing so far." Namjoon smiled up at her. She happily smiled back and nodded.

"I can do that." She giggled making Taehyung squeal.

"Hana; please giggle more it's so adorable." He scrunched up his face happily and squeezed a pillow making her giggle even more at how cute he was.

"Alright but should there be any ground rules to this relationship? Like uhm.." she pondered for a moment. "I'm a little confused. Is this exclusively between us or are you also talking about an open relationship?" She asked.

"Absolutely not." Both Yoongi and Jungkook demanded at the same time making Hana look between them chuckling.

"And I'm happy with that actually. I don't want to be with anyone other than you guys But I'm just worried all of you wouldn't want to settle with just me.." Hana looked down nervously to her twiddling fingers. They all melted like putty when they heard her speak. She was always extremely thoughtful about them in any scenario and for her to admit that she only wanted to be with them made them love her even more.

Jimin couldn't take it so he quickly got up from his seat and let out an adorable whine before wrapping his arms around her from behind the the sofa, nuzzling his face in her neck making her giggle from his hair that flopped around. She held his hands back as if returning the hug. "Jimin that tickles!" She keeps giggling.

Everyone couldn't help but be so happy in this moment.

"Hana, we only love you." When those words left Jimins mouth she got all shy again, her cheeks back to being really red. "And we can cross that bridge when we get there in the future. But for now, you are all we want to be with and we're more than happy to share you." Jimin smiled beside here before stealing a kiss on her cheek.

"Yah Jimin." Jungkook pouted. But Jimin took that opportunity to kiss the maknae and kept putting multiple kisses on her cheek and head making her squeal.

"Jimin!" She laughed when he finally settled his chin on top of her head.

"So don't ever feel guilty or feel bad about this alright?" He assured her making her smile and nod happily.

"Thank you Jimin." She said soft and sweetly making Yoongi melt beside her.

"Alright my turn." He wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her towards him, she was flustered and didn't know what to do, but soon relaxed in his arms as he kissed her forehead gently, playing with her hair smiling down at her endearingly.

Much like prior occasions, this was odd for the members to watch. "Alright, I'll have to get used to seeing hyung act like this." Hobi pointed at him before laughing, making the others laugh and for Yoongi to just grunt at them in his usual deadpan expression.