01

After the mess of the members finding out the reality that Hana could have lived if it weren't for the lies and deceit of a doctor, Jin blacked out. His last memories but of Namjoon calling for his name.

He was caught in another unhappy ending seeing his brothers, his members, his family in another spiral of depression and pain. All this time their realities had been portrayed as a fictional masterpiece.

Jin suffered the most.

Years and attempts of trying to get things right just so that his members would at least finally be happy together.

Jin had travelled back in time more times he could count until he got things right. Each time his chest would hurt over the pains of his friends not having a happy ending. It was like a curse they all had if they let anyone into their lives.

But after years of struggling, he finally had it right. The perfect timeline he thought. Years of hard work and success, years of staying together and living happy fulfilled lives.

That was until that day. The 22nd of September where it all crumbled apart again. Jin couldn't see his members, his brothers; suffer anymore.

Something had to be done.

"Jin"

1:00 am 22nd September

Darkness. All but that loud ringing in his ears, the chaos that surrounded him slowly coming into view.

He usually woke up in an apartment. A lone apartment, and the minute he'd walk out the door, he'd start his journey to change the future.

However this time was different.

His vision cleared and suddenly he was back in that hospital bedroom.

He was back in Hana's room again.

The same occurrence he remembered,

Yoongi beside him unmoving with unshed tears.

The loud erratic beeps of the heart monitor.

Jaehyun desperately trying to save his sister as the nurses held him back.

And of course, there was Hana. Still barely alive on the bed.

The minute Dr Hyunwoo had given Jaehyun the go to use the vaccines, Jin had that familiar chest ache he had on that exact day and moment, but this time he lunged forward.

One injection,

Two.

"Jaehyun STOP IT—" he shouted and tried grabbing him away from Hana to stop him from doing the third; Jaehyun struggled greatly.

"What the hell are you doing?!" Jaehyun screamed at Jin, still struggling to get out of his grip.

"You're making a mistake Jaehyun! You're going to kill her—"

"How the fuck do you know that?! I'm the doctor here!" Jaehyun was furious. The nurses and Hyunwoo were in too much of a shock to intervene.

"Jin what the fuck?!" Yoongi shouted at him, trying his best to remove Jaehyun from his clutches.

"Sir! Her pulse is getting too low!" The nurse called frantically in the chaos.

"Let go of me Jin!" Jaehyun was so frantic.

However something caught Jin's eye on the metal tray with the vaccine vials. His eyes went wide.

No.

This can't be.

He suddenly let go off Jaehyun out of nowhere, no fight left in him. This confused Jaehyun and Yoongi greatly.

"The damage is already done." Jin's voice faltered.

"W-what do you mean Jin." Yoongi looked up at his hyung, confusion and fear mixed in his features.

Jin stumbled back into the wall, hearing that awful familiar insistent beep. That same familiar feeling of dread hearing Yoongi crumble, those nightmare inducing heart wrenching screams was all he heard.

"Time of death, 1:45am"

He had failed.

"No! You fucking bastard why did you stop me?!" Jaehyun tackled Jin, about to punch the life out of him but the darkness consumed Jin again.

The same whirl of colorful Ink, like a psychedelic dream. The flower bloomed against his heart and he was back into that same darkness he was far too comfortable with.

Jaehyun in his panic had used the wrong vaccine order. There was nothing he could have done the minute he first injected her. 

It was already too late.

He needed to go further back.

"Hello?"

Hana called out, she was still stuck in that endless field of flowers. She thought she heard a voice, a voice that spoke to himself. She couldn't understand what they said, nor who they were but she just knew they were in pain.

Hana had walked the fields, in hope of discovering something. Or someone. But it was as if she couldn't leave. The same lone tree kept appearing over and over again.

Sighing in defeat she flopped back onto the ground, amidst the flowers. It became like her makeshift bed. How long she's been here she doesn't know, but it honestly felt like she'd only been there for merely a few minutes even when logically it would be days.

Staring up at the sky, she reached for it. The stars that glittered were unreal.

None of this was real.

She gazed at the stars through her fingers, her hand still reaching up in the air. A twinkle of seven bright shining stars shone down at her. She squinted at them, trying to figure it out. Wracking her brain for a single memory but nothing.

"I'm sorry, I can't seem to reach you." She whispered, feeling their pain seep into her heart as she clutched it tightly.

"Don't give up Jin."

A/N: Disclaimer, I apologize to those who are unfamiliar with the BTS Universe story or of HYYH. If you're big fans, please maybe check it out, Big Hit had created a fictional universe with the BTS members. Their Music videos combined made a story and it was such a joy to piece them together.

Regardless, I do apologize if hard fiction/unrealistic fantasy was suddenly thrown at you haha and if it's very Confusing but this is why I made a separate book for this ending. For those who prefer to stick to the original ending can just leave it there!

Though thank you if you will continue to read this story!