04

"Hana?" Sena gasped as she opened the door to her room and quickly made it to her bedside.

"Oh Hana.." tears welled in her eyes, collapsing on the floor much like Jaehyun as she gripped her other hand. She was so relieved. She didn't know how she could have felt if Hana didn't make it.

"Hi Sena" Hana cheekily greeted making Sena cry even more from hearing her speak.

Jin and Yoongi were now quietly waiting at the back of the room. Yoongi had calmed down after some time and Jin.

She had to speak to Jin soon.

Her brother was still crying beside her, clutching onto her hand for dear life but she let him. Sena too was bawling her eyes out and she felt so full of warmth. She felt so cared about.

"Hana!"
"My daughter! Where is she!"

She heard voices from the hallway as her parents came bursting into the room.

"M-mom, dad" Hana couldn't help herself tear up from seeing them.

She loved her parents so much and they did love her too. Jaehyun finally got up to hug their dad as her mum went beside her and stroked her hair off her face.

"Hana dear, mum and dad are so sorry for  not being by your side." She apologized through tears, "we came as fast as we could." her dearest daughter could have died today and she wouldn't have said said goodbye and it tore her apart.

"Hana.." her dad came after, he too had tears in his eyes.

"Dad no, please don't cry." Her voice broke. She had never seen her dad cry once. He was always so strong for her and for the family but just this once, the thought of ever losing his precious daughter. She cried as they both hugged.Though someone cleared their throat.

"I'm sorry to interrupt this happy family reunion but we will still need to run some tests on Hana, to make sure everything really is okay." Dr Hyunwoo announced as everyone immediately backed away.

Hana couldn't help but smile a little, eyes full of endearment gazing at the people in her room.

"I'll see you all soon okay?" She spoke as they all nodded, tears in their eyes but smiles on their faces.

She made eye contact with Yoongi and Jin, the two of them smiling at her with so much love and warmth she felt like she could cry again before she got wheeled off out of sight.

As soon as Hana left the room Jin suddenly felt dizzy and nearly collapsed if it weren't for Yoongi who immediately steadied him.

"Woah woah. You okay hyung?" Yoongi was struggling, trying to keep Jin up but Jaehyun quickly made his way to help Yoongi out.

"Yeah, I'm alright just.. tired." Jin chuckled softly to himself, his head hung low as his fringe covered his eyes.

Little did Yoongi nor Jaehyun know, Jin had already experienced the worst of what had happened if Hana didn't make it. He experienced the grief of her loss and the weight of his members hearts on his shoulders. But of course, none of them would ever know.

"Here, let's get you seated." Jaehyun and Yoongi struggled to bring Jin back onto a couch in the room. Jin suddenly felt extremely tired, exhausted even as if he could pass out at any moment.

"Jin is everything alright?" Jaehyun asked concerned, eyes observing Jin's demeanor and expression.

"Yeah don't worry Jaehyun I'm alright." He waved him off, "just a little tired. It's been a long day." Oh how he didn't miss time traveling. It took such a huge toll on himself, he was just so relieved that he managed to save Hana. He managed to save his friends.