Chapter: 05

Y/n: W-what are you doing? *gulp*
Arg why am i shuttering?
Jk: what do you think I'm doing?? *smirk*
Y/n: L-Let me go! *nervous*
I gulped hard still trying to process what's happening.
Jk: What if I don't want to? *smirk*

He said as he stared deeply into my eyes. I feel like I'm being possessed by those sparkling shrewd eyes. And his little devilish smile is killing the innocent soul inside me.

Jk: What am i doing?? And why am I suddenly acting like a badass?? Did she put a spell on me or what? Jungkook thought as he got stunned by his own actions. as if he was not the innocent person he used to be.

She looks cute when she is nervous tho he then mumbled as a small smile took its place on his lips when he saw you looking away from his piercing stare.

You were nervous and that pink tint on cheeks says it all. He knows it too but he decides to play dump by still holding you close to his body.

But It didn't last long. He came back to his senses and took one step backwards as he realized he was staring at you for long.

Jk: *clears throat* humm I mean *scratches the back of his neck* SORRY is not enough you know.
Y/n: Then what do you want me to do? *raises an eyebrow in confusion*
Jk: Umm... You know I'm new here and I don't know where to go So, maybe we could umm hang ou----- TREAT yes, you should treat me to a meal then I will accept that you are truly sorry!

"Pfff that was more acceptable" he sighs in relief before flashing you a sweet smile.

He then bit his nails in nervousness as he was not sure how you will react.

Awww he is so cute how can he be so cute in this manly body of his. I thought as I saw him looking around in nervousness.
(A/n: yeah he looks like a Daddy)
Y/n: Look who's interested.
A/n: Humh *coughs* back to the story.

Y/n: Cute *whispers*
Jk: What?
Y/n: Yes? YES, I said yes why not! There's a good cafe here. Come one I will treat you.
Jk: Really!!! His eyes widened but soon it became soft as he gave me his sweet bunny smile.

Y/n: Yeah *chuckles*

Phew! That was close. I smiled as I barely got saved from getting caught.