Chapter:07

I was about to open the door to walk out when I remembered---
Jk: Uh. Hyung one more thing!
Jin: Huh?
He gave me. The "what again" look.
Jk: Can you give me y/n's number??? *smiles*
Jin: WHAT???

______________________________________

I closed the door behind me as I rested my head on it for a few seconds

I closed the door behind me as I rested my head on it for a few seconds. Both my palms and forehead felt a bit sweaty as blood proceeds to rush to my cheeks making them red like a tomato. I held my hands up close to my face to pinch my cheeks to check If I was dreaming or not.

Y/n: Ouch~~ so, this is real I'm not dreaming.
I said as I rubbed my cheeks with my palm. But it doesn't seem painful at all. Instead of the pain, I felt my heart which was still beating fast.
Clam down heart! Why do you have to beat that fast???

I tapped my cheeks one last time while bringing myself to my chair.
I shook my head still trying to process what just happened a moment ago.

Being lost in your little happy thoughts like you normally would you didn't even notice that someone was already looking at you until she flicked your forehead.

Y/n: AH!!! Why did you do that??? *glare*
Dahyun: Because you are so lost in your thoughts that you didn't even hear me calling you...

Y/n: Oh! But still, you shouldn't have done that my poor forehead *pouts*
Dahyun: Okay sorry now stop acting cute. May I ask why are you so happy??? Hmm?
Y/n: N-nothing~~
I replied looking around to avoid her sharp gaze.
Dahyun: Ah really?

I took a peek at her, still trying to avoid her gaze. She doesn't seem surprised at all. she just stood there with her arms crossed over her chest and with that cheeky smirk she was questioning me from head to toe.

Dahyun: *chuckles* you know you can't lie to me.
She then stated as she wrapped her arms around my shoulders and leaned close to my face.
Dahyun: Did you meet him again??? *whispers*
Y/n: HOW!!! I mean how did you know???
I managed to lower my voice making sure nobody will hear us as we are still in my office.
You know Walls have ears too.

Dahyun: I'm your best friend remember??? Also, smiling crazy like that and covering your face every few seconds!!! Who wouldn't have noticed that???
Y/n: Was it that obvious??? *chuckles nervously*

Then you told dahyun what happened.
Dahyun: I TOLD YA THAT WE ARE GONNA GET MARRIED INTO THE SAME FAMILY!!!
Y/n: Shhhh!!! Dahyun. We are still in the office!!! *laughs*
Dahyun: Oops, my bad *smiles*
Y/n: Yeah! *smiles back*

Dahyun: BUT--- I mean *whispers* he is jin's brother doesn't it means you are gonna see him quite often???
Y/n: I don't know I still don't know him that well
Dahyun: Argh jinja, you are such a nerd. If I were you I would have gotten his whole info, number etc.
Y/n: As if you are so good at approaching people*sarcastic*.
Dahyun: Yah--- you don't need to be that sarcastic you know *rolls eyes*