Chapter 11

We are now in front of our last ride

We are now in front of our last ride. The "Ferris Wheel" to be honest, I never rode a Ferris wheel before not even with jimin. Maybe it's because I always thought it's a ride for the lovey-dovey couple and that rumour people spread:

" If you kiss a person when you reach the top of the Ferris wheel you are fated to be each other and your relationship will be everlasting"

Even the thought of it is giving me goosebumps and my cheeks turned red.

Jungkook: Y/n! Come on!
Y/n: Jungkook are you sure we are going to ride this???
Jungkook: Why not??? We rode the other rides this is the last one. I heard it's fun to ride this.
He said while pouting like a baby.

Y/n: I know but I'm a little scared of heights you know.
I said looking down on my hand while playing with my fingers.
Jungkook: It's okay if you don't want to I won't force you. *smiles*

Even though he said it's okay I felt guilty for killing his excitement.
"It's fine it's just a another ride" I mumbled to myself as I decided to hop on the ride.
Y/n: No! Let's get it. It won't be that scary besides you are with me. You strong man~ *smiles*
Jk: *chuckles* That's what I was saying, young lady. But are you sure you will be okay?
Y/n: Yup *smiles*.

We hopped on the ride. Soon, The Ferris wheel started to move upwards leaving the the ground underneath. At first, I was a bit scared but all of my scary thought washed away when I looked at the handsome man in front of me. He was looking around with his angelic smile. I didn't even notice that I was staring at him for quite long.

Jk: Am I that handsome??? *smirk*
Y/n: Huh?
He said as he locked his eyes with me and this time I Didn't shift my gaze off him instead of that I just stared at him and a smile appeared at the corner of my lips at his cheesy line.

Jk: You were staring at me so I must be that handsome right? *wink*Y/n: Ohh really! Well, I was trying to look at the beautiful scenery behind you but your face was blocking it! *smirk* Jk: *gasp* Ohhh! I'm not that ugly you know

Y/n: Ohh really! Well, I was trying to look at the beautiful scenery behind you but your face was blocking it! *smirk*
Jk: *gasp* Ohhh! I'm not that ugly you know.
He covered his mouth pretending to be shocked but ended up being dramatic.
Y/n: yeah! For sure *chuckles*