Chapter: 08

The room was dark and cold as if there was no sign of living being there for years. It became gloomy as the only source of light was the glitching light bulb which was hanging in the middle of the room and one half-opened window which seemed useless. A thick silence took over the room until a door crack was heard and a tall figure walked inside. He stopped right in the middle underneath the glitching light. He then loses his tight suit collar that was nearly suffocating him before Bowing down a little.

??: Boss. You wished to see me!!!
For a solid moment, it seemed like he was talking with no one as the darkness totally covered everything.

Another crack was heard when someone turned the big old chair making the face visible a little. Letting a little evil chuckle the person tilted their head to the right to see the tall figure
??: Yes, I got a job for you.

The person spoke in a raspy voice before signalling the tall figure to come near and whispered something.
??: I got it! I'll get the job done.
The tall figure smirked making the person let out an evil laugh.

[ Lunchtime ]
[ Y/n's Pov ]

I'm already eating my lunch in my kitchen, dahyun is out she said Jin Oppa wants her for some important work. I wonder what it is 😏. Hah! My unholy mind. But I hope things will work out between them.
I mumbled, digging into the noodles that I made a few minutes ago. Lmao, Why do I feel like I have been starving for weeks?

Y/n: Woah~~~ it's so delicious.

I stuffed more noodles Into my mouth while narrowing my eyes at the big clock which was hanging into the wall right in front of me.
I have been staring at the clock for minutes now.

~Few more hours to go~

I said when I picked up my phone to answer the upcoming call.

[ On-call ]

Y/n: Oh! What! Why did you call?
Jimin: I was just wondering what my baby is doing?
Y/n: Thinking about someone.
Jimin: Ah-ha I know It's me! So if you miss me that much then. Let's hang out y/n-ahh please, it's been a while!.

You can hear he was whining like a baby from the other side.

Y/n: Obviously, I'm not thinking about you besides I'm going on a date!!! For the first time~~~.*excited*
I realised that I said "DATE" but decided to shrugged it off, paying attention in teasing this mochi.

He was silent for couple of seconds that made me question Was he even listening???
Y/n: Oii Mo---
I got cut off by his loud not so charming laugh.
Jimin: Hahahaha wait an m-minute you *cough* are going *cough* on a DATE??? *holding his laugh back* So s-sorry but Who will go on a DATE with a single potato like you??? Haha, nice jocks.
AISH!!! I bit my lips trying hard not to curse.

Y/n: YAH you little jerk I am being serious. And I'm not gonna tell you who is it hah! He is so handsome~~~ *tease*
Another moment of silence, this time he didn't laugh instead of that you can hear his deep breath before he spoke.
Jimin: Wait--- WHAT---- you are really going on a date and you didn't tell me ???? WHO IS HE?? How IS HE? When did you meet Him???
Y/n: Woah stop being a pain in the ass. I'm not telling you---
Jimin: WT----. Y/N Don't you dare to hang up what if HE IS A JERK???
Y/n: Hello! Hello! I'm not hearing what are you saying.
Jimin: Y/N DON'----
Y/n: bye~~i'm hanging up love ya~~~

Then I hung upon him. *chuckles* "That's what you get for teasing me jimin-ahh".

Y/n: Huh!!! What is it???

I clicked on another message that I got a few seconds ago.
Y/n: Ohh! It's jungkook.

Massages

Jungkook: hey~ sorry for not telling you earlier that I think I'm gonna pick up at 4, not 5. So get ready.😊

I closed the chat when my gaze fell on the clock.
Y/n: 3.00 pm I mumbled looking at them blankly.
After blinking while staring at the clock my eyes widened when it hit me.

Ehhhh??? It's 3 already????? I have one hour left ????
Say WHAT~~~
You gotta be kidding me~~~~ Aish this boy~~~

I run upstairs to get myself ready. After spending about 20 minutes choosing what to wear I finally picked up a dress.
Then I did my makeup and hairstyle.

This is how I look.
Dress:

Makeup & hair:

Makeup & hair:

After a minute, I received a message from jungkook that he has arrived and waiting outside

After a minute, I received a message from jungkook that he has arrived and waiting outside. So, I rushed towards the door grabbing my bag and door keys.

[ Jk's Pov ]

I was waiting for y/n in front of her house.
Jk: Where is she!!!
I said tapping on my steering wheel then I saw a woman's figure in a distance.
There she is~~~ I then waved at her coming out of my car showing her where I was standing. OMG, she looks soo stunning in that long dress. Her face, hair everything is just perfect... My heart kept skipping a beat
As she was coming towards me with that sweet smile of hers.
I forgot how to breathe for a second when she stopped in front of me.

Y/n: Hey did I keep you waiting for long ???
Jk: No! I just got here! You are looking gorgeous *smiles brightly*
Y/n: Thanks. You are looking handsome too! *blush*
Jk: Really! T-thanks *blush*
Jk: Here let me open the door for you.

______________________________________

Hello, beautiful people I hope you are doing great. Make sure to eat healthily and take care of yourself

I hope you liked this chapter if you do please vote and comment I would appreciate it❤❤❤.
I'm kinda busy and a little sick so maybe I might post the chapters a little late.