I found a love for me

So rightttt.....

Basically, the lines that I don't know how to link to I will skip but the lines will still be there.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I found a love for me

Damian was 6 .

Marinette was 6.

Marinette had just been introduced to Damian. She was to be betrothed to him, both of them the heirs of 2 very different secret organizations with the same goal - to make the world a better place by ridding it of evil - . Although these 2 organizations have the very same goal, you would think that they are very close to each other. However, the historical records of the 2 organizations state otherwise. Yes they have very close historical records but they are rivals. Sad they would have became very good allies but if they haven't been rivals, the start of this amazing love story would not have happened. We have to be thankful for that.

Ok on with the story...

 These 2 organizations have been at loggerheads with each other for decades, no, centuries since the start of the organizations. Constant wars have happened between the 2 organizations. Just little of this and a little of that they fight. They fight over the littlest of things like I'm not joking. (For example, if they lose a sausage over to the other organization a fight will start. Pretty stupid huh) 

The names of these 2 organizations are the:

Order Of The Guardians

and

The League Of Assassins

Now... How does Damian and Marinette affect this whole thing? Why did I bring them into the story in the first place. So far, I haven't even mentioned except for the top part. Well, let's find out.

Marinette is destined to become the Great Guardian of the Order Of The Guardians.

Damian is destined to become the Heir to the Demon's Head or the heir to the throne of The League Of Assassins.

Coincidentally, on the very same year, the 2 heirs were born to each of the organizations. (Obviously, on different months and different dates. Though... Let's tweak up their birthdays a bit so that Damian is older than Marinette and not the other way round.)

When the news of the newborns, reached each of the organizations ears, ( this means the spies from the organizations sent to spy on each of their organizations) both organizations decided that when their heirs turned 8, they would be betrothed to each other. Thus, successfully sealing the ridge between the 2 organizations. In this way, they would be able to secure a powerful ally for each other which is a plus for them. (I mean like since the fight since forever they would know the organizations like the back of their hand).

And so.... The betrothal was sealed. Plans were put in place.

Fast forward to  where we are now.

Marinette was to meet Damian when they turned 6. 

And so they met.

The 2, 6 year old's were polar opposites.

Damian was a cold, stoic, stiff, dangerous boy at just a young age of 6.

Marinette was a bubbly, cheerful, happy girl but still dangerous at the age of 6.

Anyone would think they wouldn't fit but they did.