❦︎ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐧𝐞 '1'☕︎

༄ Schlatt exited his office, relieved that his shift was over. Being the big boss of a company isn't as luxurious as it seems. Heaps of paperwork, dull conference meetings, soul-sucking phone calls. The moment he stepped out of the building, it was as though two large weights were lifted off his shoulders.

Slowly, Schlatt pulled a box of cigarettes from his tight trouser pocket, opened it and snatched o
a ciggarette out. Cigarettes were like a pain reliever, absorbing the stress he felt almost instantly with the first inhale. After a minutes wait, Schlatt began to stroll with no destination.

Eventually, the businessman stumbled across a café. The pretty, yellow and white sign above the windows read "Tammy's Treats", a name Schlatt recognised. He had been here as a child, ordering the same thing every time. Schlatt dropped his cigarette on the floor and put it out with his shoe. Interested in the growth since all those years ago, he pushed open the polished glass door and stepped inside.

‘Welcome! My name's Tubbo and I'll be your bloop waiter for today.’ a young teenager introduced, an energetic smile on his face. The random noise in the middle of Tubbo's sentence was strange to Schlatt, but he found it amusing. ‘Follow me and I'll take you to a table for, I assume, one? Yap, table!’ Turbo said, jerking his head at the end.

(Quick note. I personally have a form of Tourette's so Tubbo will be acting how I act. Everyone has a different experience!)

Schlatt chuckled before nodding his head and following the boy.

Now at the table, Tubbo began to take Schlatt's order, still ticcing every now and then. He had not a single drop of hesitation as he knew exactly what he wanted to get. The American Stack with a cherry on top. The American Stack was three soft, fluffy pancakes with perfectly cooked bacon in each aperture of the mini-tower, glazed in maple syrup. A delicious breakfast option (although it was 6 p.m.) that never fails to appease your stomach.

When Schlatt saw someone approaching his table, he got excited. His childhood about to come all over again. That was until he realised it wasn't Tubbo, but a good-looking young man with rounded glasses and a lop-sided walk. The new waiters here continued to, positively, surprise him. Schlatt corrected his posture and awaited the waiter's arrival.

‘Hi, there! Sorry about Tubbo, he had an issue with his tics.’ the waiter spoke. Schlatt then understood that the random actions were his tics, after putting the pieces together. The waiter placed down Schlatt's food, ‘My name's Wilbur. Would you like a drink or anything?’

‘I believe I'm okay. Thank you, though, Wilbur.’ Schlatt responded. Wilbur took this as his cue to leave, scurrying off behind the counter. The former took no notice of the man who was tripping more than the average person should and began to eat.

❦︎