❦︎ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐨 '2' ☕︎

༄ As Wilbur was returning to behind the counter, he stumbled like crazy. The clumsiness of this man was astonishing. Another astonishing thing was how rosy his face was, the only coverage being his rose-gold rounded glasses. If you couldn't guess, he was suffering from a case of love at first sight.

‘Holy shit, I am so embarrassing!’ Wilbur mumble-yelled, holding his head in his hands. He received occasional awkward stares from random staff but dismissed them for his hardship was far too important.

Eventually, footsteps were heard promptly approaching. Wilbur straightened his posture and noticed the particular fellow heading towards him. Felix!

‘Hey Wilbur, you look stressed.’ Felix commented. He glanced at the clock for a second.

Wilbur nodded, sighing, ‘Hello Tubbo 2 and yes, I am a little stressed. Just boy stuff that you wouldn't understand.’ He explained, dramatically placing the back of his hand on his forehead. They both titter, appreciating the short moment.

Felix and Wilbur had been pals for about a year when they met through a mutual friend Jack Manifold. When they met, it was practically like their friendship was simply meant to be. They truly hit it off and kept in touch ever since. Wilbur was actually the individual who introduced this job to Felix due to his amazing cooking skills!

‘Well, you might want to clock out soon because it's almost 7 and you've got to take care of Mr Innit. I wonder how you handle him!’ Felix reminded, turning to a random sink and cleaning some dishes to pass the time. He was on break, having to stay until 9 p.m. for his shift.

Wilbur rolled his eyes, ‘I know! However, he is pretty much a sad pathetic goblin so you gotta sympathise.’

‘Yeah, ha. Good, now you go get ready and get on your way.’ Felix waved him off. While Wilbur headed to the closet, the man from earlier slowly floated back into his mind. He knew he couldn't just say he loved the former and put a stamp on it because he had only seen him once. It's only logical. Miserably, Wil hung his bag over his shoulder and clocked out.

❦︎

Once the lovestruck, brown-haired boy entered his apartment, he was greeted with a racket of yelling. This, of course, was coming from none other than Tommy.

Tommy was a young teen with no home, his parents dying during an accident when he was 16. After being sent to his nightmarish aunt, the poor lad decided to run away into the streets of London. A year later, Wilbur was visiting one of his very good (tory) friends, James Marriott, when he found Tommy lying near the road. And then it just went from there. Wil's his official legal guardian so that's nice.

‘HELLO WIL! GUESS WHAT NIKI AND I DID TODAY!’ Tommy yelled, waving hands. He was talking about one of his friends, Niki. She was a lovely, caring lady that he'd known for almost a decade. Most of the time, Tommy couldn't be trusted on his own so Niki would take care of him on Wilbur's longer shifts.

Wilbur put down his coat and bag, kicking off his shoes and sighing, ‘What happened Tommy?’

As if on cue, Niki walking from the dining room to the hallway and giggled at Tommy's childish behaviour. When she saw Wilbur, her cheeks got subtly flushed. He took no notice and continued to listen to Tommy ramble about some cooking session.

All this, and the man from Tammy's still couldn't leave his flustered mind.

❦︎