❦︎ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 '3' ☕︎

༄It was a beautiful, sunny day. The skies clear, the sun emitting a balanced heat and the beach full of people. Including Wilbur, Nikki and Tommy.

It was Wilburs day off, allowing him to have a break and go have a fun day on the beach. He sat himself beside the shore and watched his companions run off into the water, seemingly unfased by the freezing temperatures of the sea. They splashed about, messily swimming to and from one another to avoid the aqua attacks.

Wilbur was about close his eyes when a masculine voice yelled, ‘WIL! COME SWIM WITH US!’

Tommy had a large smile curled across his face, standing knee-deep in the water with his hands resting on his hips. The proud stance almost convinced Wilbur to fulfil the lad's request, however, he knew he couldn't for his swimming ability was terrible. With an apolagetic look, he shook his head.

‘Come on! It'll be fun. If not, I'll drag you I've there myself!’ Tommy groaned, slouching down to his usual, unhealthy posture. Once again, Wil refused. That's when the former rushed towards him, grabbing both his wrists and pulling him into the sea.

Wilbur screamed as he began to sink, water quickly filling his mouth. He tried his very best to resurface, but could only flail about. Dread piled up inside of him, making it worse when a galon of water filled his lungs. It felt like there was no hope.

❦︎

Schlatt watched families and friends enjoy their time from his chair. Almost nobody ever drowned on the beach, making his part-time job even more boring than his CEO work. That was until he heard a feminine scream. His eyes were instantly directed to a young woman with fandango pink hair, frozen at the sight of someone drowning. And so, Schlatt jumped down onto the sand and began to run.

After arriving at the scene, he didn't hesitate to dive into the chilly ocean and swim towards the person. He grabbed onto them with both arms, holding them close and cradleling them. It was (unfortunately) easy because their body was limp. Swiftly, Schlatt swam up towards the surface, needing oxygen.

Once above water, Schlatt threw the person over to the shore. It was at that moment that he recognised them. It's that Wilbur guy. He thought, scurrying over to the unconscious man. He began pressing on his chest, following the instructions that were practically engraved into his head by now.

Water gushed out of Wilbur's mouth, him becoming a coughing mess. He felt like absolute shit, wrinkling up his nose bridge and opening his eyes. The pain in his chest was awfully unpleasant.

‘Hey, Wilbur, I think it was. Are you okay?’ a voice asked from above him. He saw the familiar face and tensed up. The man from Tammy's! Fuck. He thought, desperately hoping his face wasn't as rosy as it was last time.

Wilbur replied, ‘U-uh, yeah. I can, well, breathe so that's a plus.’

‘WIL! Thank goodness!’ Niki cried, running by his side. She was a crying mess, tears rapidly cascading down her face, staining her flawless skin. Tommy also ran towards Wil, nudging Schlatt away to reach his guardian. The apologies he gave were positively shocking, especialy coming from Tommy.

Although, Wilbur couldn't focus on a word they were saying. All he could look at was Schlatt, watching him walk off. He was most definitely blushing now.

❦︎