❦︎ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱 '6' ☕︎

Mix burst into Schlatt's office, a snobbish look on her face. Out of pure irritation, Schlatt slouched and rolled his eyes.

‘Continue rolling yer fooking eyes and they'll shoot into yer bloody skull, yer fooking shithead.’ Minx sneered, a hand squeezing her hip. ‘Anyway. Today's Friday, remember?’

Schlatt fixed his posture, ‘Yup. I definitely remembered.’

‘So. Yer gonna meet the owner of the clothing line, Planet Duck. 'E's a smart fella, I tell ya'. They have this type a' scheme where they partner with crypto businesses so they can invest in 'em and profit in the future. Fooking sly cunts, I say.’

Schlatt took in this information, noting their cunning trick. He would have to discuss this with the owner.

❦︎

The young businessman gaze was directed up from his lap, through the car window, and landed on the marvellous building that stood in front of him. The CEO of Planet Duck had invited him to this location with no further context other than it would be a one-on-one consultation. Charmed by the gesture, Schlatt stepped out of his car and saw off his personal driver.

The moment he opened the pinewood double doors, it was clear this place was explicitly formal and top-class. Everything looked expensive from the lustrous, sparkling chandelier to the ornate rug on the floor. Although, it was odd that the place was devoid of any customers and only the odd staff member. Until Schlatt noticed him: the CEO.

‘Hey! Mr Schlatt! How are you, my friend?’ he greeted, a smile on his face that was all too questionable. It seemed almost fake. He arose from his seat and tucked his fingers into his trouser pockets.

Schlatt replied, warily, ‘I'm doing well, thank you. And we are barely even acquainted, let alone friends.’ a scowl formed on his face as the CEO slowly sauntered towards the former.

‘Some attitude you've got there! Or do you just not like me? Either way, my name's Alex but call me Quackity.’ He informed, putting his hand out for his counter to shake. Cautiously, Schlatt grabbed it and followed the motion.

The two of them soon went back to the table Quackity was previously sitting at. It seemed he had already ordered their meals, getting himself a roast dinner and Schlatt a steak. From there, they began to converse.

❦︎

Someway, somehow, the two CEO'S had strayed away from the business conversation. Now, they were discussing their own lives (deffo flerting) while leaning towards each other, their faces only a few inches apart.

‘So... What's your love life like, Alex?’ Schlatt asked, partially genuinely interested and partially flirting.

‘Because you asked, I'm single, but I'm always open to trying with someone.’  Quackity explained, a knowing look creeping onto his face, ‘And on top of that, I'm Omnisexual so I'll take anything I can get.’

This information intrigued Schlatt. An Omnisexual businessman with a similar personality to mine? Oh, I've gotta snag him.

Aware of what he was doing, Schlatt swung closer, dropping his eyelids. The other took the hint and repeated the action. Before they could shut the gap, Schlatt grabbed Quackity's chin and tilted his head upwards.

A wave of shock shot through Quackity's body, not expecting Schlatt's previous actions.

‘Well, I best be off.’ Schlatt said, letting go and grabbing his bag, ‘Thanks for the meal, Alex. I'll have to talk with you again.’ He smiled and stood up, making his way to the entrance while leaving the stunned man to regain his thoughts.

Quackity chuckled, ‘What a tease...’

❦︎

The writing in the last section is a bit messy. Sorry!