Chapter 9

Sunlight was peaking in through the curtains and Y/n rolled over so she wouldn't be blinded by the light. She was surprised to see her husband wasn't there. "Babe?" She called out getting out of bed and wincing slightly. "Ouch" she whined from her knees being scrapped. "What the hell...": she muttered quietly and shook it off. She stretched a bit and grabbed some clothes for the day and pulled them on carefully. She walked out of the room fully dressed and her husband was in the kitchen. "Good morning" Y/n spoke quietly gently hugging Karl from behind gently placing her hands against his chest relaxing a bit. "Good morning... Y/n what do you remember from last night?" He asked softly and she looked at him in a confused manner.

"I went to sleep and had a really weird dream where I was in a cave... I was with Miranda and I made more mold for her.... But I wouldn't do that not in my right mind I wouldn't. But I faintly remember she told me we're having a little boy" she spoke quietly and he sighed softly. "Baby I don't think it was a dream..." Karl spoke quietly and gently rubbed her stomach. "No... you told me you were sure of her death." Y/n spoke and he looked at her. "She's not like us Y/n she has more magic then I think anyone expected..." he spoke quietly and she sighed. "She told me I was going to be a god to these people... I don't want this to be a repeat..." she whispered and he nodded. She walked to the edge of the counter before reaching up and grabbing the amulet. "I think I can get some answers... but I need you to be completely open to do this" she whispered and her husband nodded his head and took her into the living room. The woman grabbed a few things from the house herbs and salt. She sighed softly and kneels on the side of the coffee table and Karl sat across from her. She very carefully set everything up as it needed to be and Karl watched her carefully. "What are you some kind of witch?" He asked.

"Something like that. Except I don't transform into different creatures like mother Miranda does. My magic doesn't stem from the Cadou... rather the mold from my mother. She was infected by the mold and the powers it gave her I get a fraction but it's still more than enough... but I never found the need for it until now that is" she explained softly and Karl chuckled softly.

"I was just so lucky to marry a woman of manny wonders" he spoke and she smiled before standing and walking to the other side of the table where he was sitting in his lap carefully. She gently held the amulet in her hands and he wrapped his hands around hers. The necklace began to glow between their hands and she smiled softly. "See" she whispered and showed him. He nodded and kissed her shoulder. "Mother Miranda please show yourself where I was sitting just a couple minutes ago" she spoke and there was black smoke where Y/n was sitting just moments before. "I hope you know son you can't get rid of me that easily" the woman spoke appearing form the dark mass of smoke.

"I'm sorry mother Miranda it won't happen again I swear it" Karl spoke quietly and the woman smiled. "Well... well. I remember when you tried hiding this girl away from me... she was the key to it all." Miranda spoke not daring to touch the two of them. "Key? How is she the key?" Karl asked softly and the woman smiled softly. "She's my key to starting over... new mold... new experiments, a better more efficient parasite... making you stronger, making your new siblings stronger..." Miranda spoke and Y/n sighed leaning her head back slightly against her husband's body.

"But I can promise you... you won't be hurt by it, especially saying you've already been infected with it... and I promised my sweet little Y/n no harm would come to her baby or her family. No more than what has already been done... I will find a new Rosemary... there will not be someone like Ethan Winters returning to this place" she explained and Y/n sighed softly. "It'll take some time but I will make this place home again... it'll have to wait until Y/n is in top shape" Miranda continued and Karl immediately stopped her. "She created mold for you is that not enough?... you're strong enough especially saying you appeared to my wife through a damn necklace do it yourself" Karl snapped removing his hands from the girls pulling her in tightly. "No children from your new village will be harmed I just need a bit of Y/n's magic she's more powerful than I am" Miranda spoke and sighed quietly. "It's simple I just need to take some of her blood since it has the mold gene mutation in it and well... I'll be using that and the mold to create my Cadou... she'll be fine I swear it... since I can't use her physically" Miranda stated and Y/n sighed softly.