Chapter 10

Y/n got up to leave her husband to the work he wanted to do. "I think we should have a gate facing the woods and then one out to the street is that okay with you?" He asked softly and she nodded. "Yes that sounds like a great idea" she admitted and he nodded slightly. "Alright my love be safe please" Karl spoke and Y/n gently kissed his forehead. "I'll be safe I won't be gone long" she spoke and walked to the small pathway that led to the woods. "I'll see you soon my love" she called and started walking. She found the cave she was in last night with a very familiar face in front of it. "Y/n" Miranda spoke and Y/n sighed softly. "Do you think you can make another factory for my husband?" She asked quietly and Miranda laughed softly. "Sure my dear. Come on" she spoke softly grabbing Y/n's hand and pulling her past the cave into a small house. "Have you thought about the deal?" She asked and Y/n shook her head. "I already had my mind made up. As long no children are harmed... my blood will prevent lycans from being born... I don't know what monsters will be produced but keep the village safe that's what I ask" Y/n spoke and Miranda nodded her head. "Yes Y/n and you'll get your husband his factory back... you can rebuild it" she spoke softly and Y/n nodded her head. The woman held her arm out to Miranda who cleaned a needle to draw her blood. "Just a pint" Miranda spoke and there was a pint bag which slowly started to fill with her blood. "Just to make sure you are okay here" Miranda spoke putting out snacks for the girl and some juice. Miranda was being so kind to her and it surprised her.

"Why are you being so... hospitable?" Y/n asked softly and Miranda smiled softly at her. "You are carrying my grandson and you're the reason my son hasn't dived off the deep end... without you he'd do anything to make sure I was dead it would kill him in the end" the woman explained and watched as the pregnant woman took one of the baked goods from the tray and ate it carefully. "So because I'm useful to you you're being nice to me" Y/n asked simply and the woman nodded. "Thank you for your cooperation Y/n" Miranda spoke removing the needle and healed the woman's wound from the needle. She packaged some of the goods for the woman and let her finish her juice.

" I'll show you where your new factory is" Miranda stated and walked towards the door and Y/n followed behind her. Miranda walked the girl closer to her home pointed to just a mile or so in front of their home was a factory. "Thank you Miranda but you have what you need and we will be completely fine handling our own from here" Y/n spoke and Miranda nodded her head watching the girl walk forward out of the woods. "I'm back!" Y/n called and Karl was close to half way finished with the fence. She walked to him and he being all sweaty kissed her lips and she laughed softly. "I'll be right back" she spoke softly and went get a cool towel for her husband and gently wiping his forehead and he leaned into her hand with the towel on it. "You know exactly what I need don't you" he whispered and she laughed softly. "I know it's hot out here and you were working hard for our little boy" she whispered and cleaned the sweat off of his face before kissing his lips gently. "I'll go fix you a cold drink, my love" Y/n spoke softly and he smiled. "Also... I have a surprise for you" she added and kissed his lips just a couple more times before pulling away. She wrapped the cool towel over his neck and walked inside. She wanted to seem like a normal couple especially since Miranda hadn't done anything yet, she brought him out some flavored water with ice for him. "So I have an appointment with the doctor in the village tomorrow I called yesterday about the entire thing." She explained and he nodded gently taking the drink. "Would you like me to join you?" He asked and the girl nodded. "Yes I would I don't want to get information wrong" she admitted and he laughed softly.

"What time tomorrow?" He asked and she thought for a moment. "It's at 12:30" she spoke softly and he nodded. "Alright I'll finish up here and then you can show me the surprises you have in store" He spoke and she nodded her head slightly. "See you in a bit" she spoke warmly and kissed his cheek. "You need a hair cut..." she teased him slightly before pulling away. "You can take care of that can't you?" He asked and she laughed softly. "Yes I'll make sure you look all handsome" she teased walking inside.

She began making dinner cutting some vegetables and she made plenty to have left overs because she found herself getting hungry at night but that wasn't a surprise with the baby. She would look out the window to check in on her husband who was working with ease especially since he could control the tools he had. She giggled softly watching nails float before continuing to cook. She sighed softly and a hour or so her husband came inside to a house that smelt of delicious food.

"What did you make?" He asked softly walking into the kitchen. "Steak strips with potatoes and mixed vegetables... it's good to keep your food balanced" she spoke softly and fixed their plates. "I wouldn't suggest taking a shower until I show you everything... because our other surprise is a bit of a walk" she explained softly. He nodded and took one of the plates happily. "I also made some lemonade I know it's pretty refreshing." She admitted and poured them both a glass. She sat across from him in the dining room. "This is amazing my love" Karl cooed softly and she thanked him with a warm smile. They both ate their food and soon enough Y/n got up. She brought her plate to the sink and put it down before Her husband walked behind her. "You seem really anxious to be somewhere" he admitted and she smiled softly. "I'm excited to see your reaction..." she reassured and he laughed quietly. "You must have really put some thought into this" he spoke and she nodded her head. "Alright let's go then" he added and she grabbed his hand tightly walking him out the door. "Just a good ways forward" she spoke softly and he began walking and she walked behind him. After getting over a hill did he see a factory that was very much like his old one. "Y/n..." he spoke quietly and looked at the girl for a moment. "You didn't have to..." he smiled and she looked at him before shaking her head. "I wanted too I missed tinkering with you" she smiled and he walked to the door opening them. The same smell of cigars, and oil filled the air. "Oh yes this is most definitely our factory" he cooed happily. He walked with the girl up where they usually worked and it was as they last visited... before Y/n got pregnant and the last time they were really here was when Ethan came for help but they weren't working on anything.

"Hopefully your daddy won't end up having you working in here with him" she teased rubbing her stomach as she looked around. "Hey hey.... His mother was the one who decided to come tinker with me and then create a complete robotic heart" he stated and she laughed softly. "Yes I guess you can say that if he gets into this it's both of our faults" she spoke and pulled up her chair and Karl pulled up a work bench and looked at the unfinished projects the two were working on and Y/n picked one up. "I'm lucky I have you" Karl spoke and gently kissed his wife's forehead and turned the fireplace on. He gently turned the girl to face the warmth and she laughed softly. There was a loud engine like sound from under the two of them. "You better settle that sound down before I personally create my lycans to handle it" the girl spoke gently rubbing the bridge of her nose.

"You're awfully grumpy" he muttered and gently draped his arms over her shoulders. "As much as I love this factory and I love creating things with you I do not like how loud some of your creations are they give me a head ache with their moving parts and all" she muttered and he chuckled softly. "Come on I have a room in here for sleeping for when you were taking your two week nap I put a bed in so you can relax a bit. "I didn't really leave this place until you woke up" he admitted and seeing how sluggish the girl was he picked her up. He walked up to the higher floors and walked into a room what was well cleaned and looked decently furnished. "So this is where you'd spend your nights when you didn't come home" she spoke softly and he nodded his head gently placing her on what seemed to be a full sized bed. It was big enough for two people and she knew that was the point. "You smell so bad from sweating" she teased and gently swatted him away clearly not being serious about the entire thing.

"I'll take a quick shower" he muttered and walked into a connected room and there was water running. The girl cuddled up in the warm bed sheets and after a whole of showering the male joined her in bed with only a pair of boxers on. "And this is how me getting pregnant all started" she teased turning over and kissing his lips. She playfully snapped the waistband of the other's underwear but of course it didn't hurt him much. "Mhm and honestly pregnant or not you never seemed to mind" he whispered and she laughed happily.

"Of course I didn't mind you're my husband and I know I have to deal with you for a long while you have to make the best out of it... and I did I have a loving husband and a baby on the way"