Chapter 11

The pair had fallen asleep and when Y/n woke up she found her husband awake as well except he was lightly rubbing her arm and side gently. "I'm sorry did I wake you up?" He asked and she shook her head gently laying her head against his chest. "I guess it was the sun" she whispered reassuringly and he nodded his head. "You know... I remember when you used to sing to Ethan that lullaby. It always made me smile we're did you learn it from?" He asked softly and she looks at him. "It came to me in a dream" she smiled softly and he ran his fingers against her hair smiling softly. "We have that doctors appointment today don't we?" He asked softly and she nodded her head. "I could be farther along than I thought and I wanted to get the exact time because if I'm off we're just sort of being able to find out the baby's gender officially" she smiled as she spoke and her husband rubbed her sides gently.

"Come on let's get you back home, get some fresh clothes and get you ready for your appointment you slept in" he teased lightly and the girl groaned slightly as she rubbed her eyes. He stood up and put on some clothes before gently picking his wife up from the bed seeing she was wrapped up in the sheets comfortably. "I... the bed is so comfortable" she cooed and sighed as she lightly wrapped her arms around his neck and smiled.

(Time skip)

The gender was confirmed as being a boy and as her stomach grew Y/n would always steal her husband's comfortable clothes. Her stomach had rounded out a decent bit. She was six months along and well as things continued she was focused more or less about the pregnancy rather the outside world. She had been inside the last couple of months and the town had already began decaying. The woman would only go outside to water her garden and pick vegetables that had grown. Though her husband was contestants working outside as it was getting colder. He built her a little greenhouse for her garden to make sure they wouldn't freeze. He had also built a safe haven for those couple villagers who escaped Miranda's grasp for experiments.

Y/n walked towards the shelter her husband built with food for the families in there. When she walked in many heads turned and sighed softly at the relief of warm food. There was maybe 15 people at most in the shelter which she wished the number had been better but she wouldn't have pushed it. She served them food which they thanked her as Karl and Y/n were they're only source of safety. Karl walked in the home where he found his wife collecting spare blankets and he smiled warmly. "Your heart is too kind to those people... you know they have all the supplies they need... but you insist on giving them more" he whispered and gently wrapped his arms around her. His hands rested gently against her pregnant belly and he gently picked up the blankets from his wife before walking into the shelter providing extra warmth and even started a small fire for them in the fireplace.

Y/n wrapped herself in one of her Husband's jackets as she couldn't deny it was extremely cold. She heard the phone ringing and picked up the land line. "Hello?" She spoke softly and there was a familiar voice on the other side of the line. "Ah my little birdy... I need and your husband to come to the church you have new lords to rule with" Miranda's voice spoke and she seemed cheerful. "They're not good enough to be Eva yet but they're powerful but I can't quite get anyone more powerful than you and your husband" she teased and Y/n sighed softly. "Yes Mother Miranda I'll inform him and make our way over..." y/n spoke before hanging up the phone and her husband walked through the door. "Grab your other coat Miranda called us to meet three new Lords" she spoke and Karl sighed in an annoyed manner. "Jesus... do you want to go? You don't have to" he reassured and she shook her head. "I'm alright... I'm only six months it's not like I'm about to pop I have three more months" she teased softly and put on her shoes with a bit of difficulty but she managed.

"Are you alright?" He asked softly and Y/n laughed a bit with a nod. "I'm alright I'm fine" she reassured before letting out a soft huff feeling the movement in her stomach. She grabbed her husbands large hand placing it where the baby was kicking at and he couldn't help but smiled and laugh. "Someone's excited to go for a walk" he teased and gently took his wife's hand and walked towards the church. For safety measures with the new monsters going around he had grabbed the large hammer he would use more or less for a intimidation method as well as smashing a lycans head in. But it seemed pretty clear today and he gently opened the door for the woman who stepped in carefully.