Chapter 13

Y/n looked around and cried loudly. Ethan had his heart ripped from his body by mother Miranda. Y/n held the blond close to her chest crying and gently ran her fingers through his hair. "Baby you.... Can't stay out here we can bury him" Karl reassured and Tried gently helping his wife up and she pushed him away from her. "Ethan is dead and you can't tell me that he deserved this" she cried and he grabbed her waist pulling her back. "No!" She screamed loudly struggling in his arms before laying limp crying. "No..." she whispered weakly and he gently held the girl. "Shhh" he hushed her gently running his hand against the woman's hair. "I'm going to kill her" she muttered and he sighed quietly. "No...." He stated quietly. "You're nuts for saying stuff like that..." he muttered and she shook her head. "I'm going to kill her!" She stated and gently wrapped her arms under Ethan's pulling him out of the large field. "We're giving him a proper burial.... After I kill that bitch" she stated simply and Karl sighed picking the male up from the ground not wanting his wife dragging him all the way.

Y/n while her husband was ahead of her crossed her arms and there was black fog that surrounded her. It wasn't her doing rather mother Miranda's. "You want to kill me my little bird?" Miranda spoke looking at the woman in front of her. "You don't even know your final form..." she laughed quietly and grabbed her placing her hand against the woman's chest. Her hand breaking the skin her hand against Y/n's bare heart. "Kill me too I dare you" Y/n spat in the woman's face and Miranda laughed pulling away from the woman. Her fog surrounding Y/n once more before producing a woman who wasn't of natural form. Her eyes glowing red and like Miranda she produced these dark wings but 8 of them. Miranda's eyes widened and sank watching the woman's form change. "Tell me Miranda... from where did you come from?" Y/n asked tilting her head to the side. Her nails were sharp like claws. Miranda backed away as she watched the woman come closer.

"You can't be... stronger than me! No one is stronger than me!" She yelled and Y/n ran her claw like nail across her cheek cutting her deeply. "Y/n I'm sorry I didn't want to kill him!" She cried out before y/n glared at her. Y/n simply smirked and sunk her claws into the woman's lower abdomen and Miranda screamed in pain. "Please!" She cried and Y/n ignored her pleas. "First you try taking me, then you try killing both my husband and Ethan... you stole rose... you then take my blood to create your stupid family once more and then you kill my first son..." she whispered in the woman's ear before slowly moving her hand up the woman's body her nails slicing through the woman's skin with ease. "To make you feel better... I'm going to give your heart to my son" she stated simply and pulled the woman's heart from her body and finished her on her hands covered in blood. She found herself in the middle of the woods and quickly made her way back home the woman's heart still in her hands.

"Karl!" She screamed and the man finally found her and looked at the heart in her hands. She looked normal at this point but he sighed quietly. "Where's Ethan?" She asked and he brings her to the front of their home. Y/n shoved the woman's heart into Ethan's chest and started speaking in a weird tongue and he opened his eyes. He took in a deep breath and looked around. "She's dead Ethan... go home to your wife and daughter..." she whispered snd Ethan sighed softly. "Not until I meet my little brother" he teased and slowly sat up. Karl watched as this all went down his eyes wide as he looked genuinely surprised. He went inside and went get the little boy who was originally sleeping. He was dressed in a onesie and his little socks. Karl walked outside with the little boy. Ethan got up and gently opened up his arms to the baby. The baby yawned and Karl gently placed the baby in Ethan's arms where he lightly ran his fingers across the baby's nose.

"He looks like you Heisenberg" Ethan stated talking to the male and they both laughed. "Except he has Y/n's really pretty (e/c) eyes" Karl cooed and watched the two of them. Y/n was cleaning her hands with the hose outside. She sighed softly letting the sun hit her face. "She brought you back to life... after killing Miranda by herself with her bare hands..." Karl explained as Ethan seemed worried about the woman who was just enjoying the heat from the sun. Ethan handed the baby back to his father before walking to Y/n and gently wrapping his arms around her pulling her into a hug. She gently wrapped her arms around his neck hugging him tightly.

"Are you alright?" He asked softly and she smiled softly. "I was scared... I was mad but it's all okay now, you're alive you get to live with your daughter and wife... Miranda is dead meaning I can live a normal life with my husband and son... I'll lean to be alright" she whispered gently touching Ethan's cheek before kissing his forehead. "I love you Mom" he whispered and she leaned against him happily. "I love you too Ethan... it's safe to come visit every once in a while now and bring Rosemary I'm sure she'd love Kendle" she smiled and Ethan nodded his head. "Kendle is the most beautiful baby I've seen " he smiled softly and Y/n laughed softly. Karl walked to the others and gently handed the baby to his mother. "You're brave... and I'm so proud of you mom" Karl spoke in a baby tone and Y/n laughed happily. "I was upset and I saw red so I can't blame it on anything else" she spoke softly and he kissed her forehead.

"How old is he?" Ethan asked and Y/n looked at him for a moment. "Almost two and a half months old" she smiled softly and Ethan gently ran his hand across the baby's head. "You two are good parents the most sane ones at least... I'm so happy you two are able to live normally" Ethan spoke and Y/n nodded her head. "Thank you Ethan I appreciate it" she spoke and Karl agreed. "And I'm sorry I tried killing you It wasn't personal" he admitted and Ethan laughed. "I need to get back to my wife but I'll be bringing Rose around soon" Ethan spoke and Y/n gently kissed the male's temple. "Have a safe journey home" she spoke softly and Ethan of course was sweet before leaving and going home. Y/n was finally able to return the village back to normal but the lords still remained. Not like it mattered much the woman who gave them the idea for those terrible things was gone.

The negative in Y/n's life was finally gone and she was capable of living normally with her husband.

Looking back on everything from the years before Y/n couldn't believe everything that has happened. Especially now... that she has the dream. Karl walked into the room where Y/n was reading to Kendle. He sat happily in her lap as she held a story book up for her as she read to him happily. After a couple minutes of watched Kendle looked at his mother. "Mommy am I going to have a little brother or sister?" He asked softly and she laughed softly.

"You're going to have a little sister Kendle and you're going to be the best big brother ever... but you can go play with your friends if you'd like" she reassured and gently ran her fingers through the boy's hair. "My love..." Karl spoke from the doorway and both of them looked his way. "The doctor is here to check in on you" Karl spoke and Kendle got off of his mother's lap. "I'll go see what my friends are doing mom, I'll be back later" Kendle spoke and walked out the house after grabbing his shoes. Y/n got up and walked with her husband to the front of the house where the doctor waited.

"Expecting baby number two... a little girl and you're doing well right?" He asked softly and Y/n nodded her head. "Yeah I feel fine, in fact great" she smiled softly. "Well I know you're close to the 5 month mark I'm worried simply about the premature birth you've had previously ill be checking in more around six months especially since that's when your son was born" he explained and y/n nodded her head. "Sounds perfect I'm just excited to finally meet this little one... hopefully she looks like me this time" she cooed softly.