Chapter 61

Hennessy's

Sobrang bilis ng mga pangyayari at parang hirap mag sink in sa akin ang lahat. Parang kailan lang ay we are all fucked up pero ngayon ay buo kaming lahat at masaya.

Especially kuya Damon.

He's watching the love of his life walking down the aisle while chasing cars by snow patrol is playing by the violinist.

Hindi ako makapaniwala na kuya Damon is crying because of his love for ate Apollo and that's just so beautiful.

This is just so perfect and i'm crying!

Ate Apollo looks so gorgeous with her wedding dress. I'm so happy for them. Sobrang dami nilang pinag daanan ni kuya Damon and i'm so happy na sa huli ay sila padin talaga. This is a new beginning for them.

Kuya tomloe is beside kuya Damon because he is his bestman and ate Apollo's maid of honor is ate Alicia.

Everyone's so happy and all eyes to the king and queen.

When ate Apollo reached kuya Damon, he wiped her tears and yung tingin niya kay ate Apollo is something I can't explain. They're so inlove gosh!

Everyone laughed and some clapped when they did their handshake. If i'm not mistaken, sobrang tagal na noong handshake na iyon dati pa noong nag babasketball pa sila sa highschool.

"That's NBA shit right there! Loveyou bro!" Everyone laughed nang mabulabog ng boses ni kuya Champ ang buong simbahan.

Tamara and i are so happy for them. Mga anak pa namin ang ring bearer and Adam requested to wear the jordan shoe kuya Champ gave him. Tutol man ako dahil nakabili na ako ng black leather shoes na susuotin niya ay wala din akong nagawa.

Nakuha niya ang ugali na iyon sa akin. I used to wear my J's while wearing formal and dresses.

Nanay is crying the whole time. Sobrang saya niya because si kuya Damon ang unang kinasal sa aming mag kakapatid and i'm sure that they were not expecting this because of what happened before. Sobrang nang hihinayang padin ako sa kanilang dalawa ni kuya Yuan.

If only kuya Yuan chose to do the right thing, i'm sure that he would be kuya Damon's best man.

"Do you both pledge to share your lives openly with one another, and
to speak the truth in love? Do you promise to honor and tenderly
care for one another, cherish and encourage each other, stand
together, through sorrows and joys, hardships and triumphs for all
the days of your lives?" My eyes started to get watery when i heard the priest said those words.

"We do."

"Do you pledge to share your love and the joys of your marriage with
all those around you, so that they may learn from your love and be
encouraged to grow in their own lives?"

"We do."

"May these rings be blessed as a symbol of your union. As often as
either of you look upon these rings, may you not only be reminded of
this moment, but also of the vows you have made and the strength of
your commitment to each other."

"Damson, please repeat after me."

"I Damson ginzach, promise to love and support you Apollo and live each day
with kindness, understanding, truth, humor, and passion. With this
ring I thee wed." Kuya damon is crying and so are we. Hinanap ng paningin ko si Jack and i saw him wiping his tears.