Precious-Seonghwa

박 성화
Park Seong-Hwa

You will never forget that crazy night when you went to your friend's party. You're just a 23 year old girl who's life's a bit boring. That night, you met a boy. You talked, you bonded pretty well. Also you both fell in love that night.

Sadly, he had to leave. You found out that he's part of a K-Pop group. After a few weeks after he left, you found out that you were pregnant. You didn't remember much about him, you only remembered his name was Seonghwa.

You stayed with your mom. You needed help. A few months after you had the baby, you went shopping with your mom at the mall. You sat on one of the waiting tables. "Ssh...stop crying" You said, trying to keep you baby quiet.

"Y/N?" You heard a familiar voice. You looked up to see Seonghwa. "S-Seonghwa..." You were completely speechless. "You have a baby?" He asked and you didn't answer. "Is it...mi-" You were about to nod when his bodyguard appeared. "Mr. Park, you're not suppose to talk to people..." He said then dragged Seonghwa away. "I'm so sorry" He said as he passed you by.

Your mom came back and saw you sitting there, tears in your eyes. "Sweetie...are you okay?" She asked a she sat beside you. "No ma, I'm not" You said and she took the baby. "What's wrong?" She asked and you told her everything. "Sweetie...I am so sorry..." She said.

A few months later, you totally forgot about the whole Seonghwa situation and started moving on with your life and your baby's life. You had your own house and everything. You had a job, your mom would help you look after your baby during working hours and you would pay her, obviously.

It was your baby's first birthday and your were shopping with your friend. "Cheese!" You took a picture of you and your friend while doing shopping. You posted on Instagram saying, "Too many stuff for baby's first b'day! Thanks @y/f/n for helping phew!" You had likes and comments from your friends and family.

Time skipped...

During that evening, everyone came to the party. Gave presents, sang happy Birthday, children playing games. It was awesome. Someone rang the door bell and you checked everyone and they're all there. "Who could it be?" You asked yourself as you opened the door.

In front of you, standing there was Seonghwa. He was holding a present in his hand. You were about to close the door but he stopped it. "Y/N please" He said. "I'm surprised you still remember my name" You said sarcastically. "I've worked so hard to get here...please can I at least see her?" He asked. He even knew it was a girl.

"How'd you know it's a girl?" You asked. "Social media" He answered. "So, you're here to give her a gift and then leave again and never come back?" You asked and he shook his head. "My boss, knows about everything. I explained everything. He said I can be with you but I still have to work" He said.

"So, you're saying...you want to stay with us" You confirmed. "Yes. First, I've been in love with you since we met...plus, I didn't mean to get you, you know, pregnant...also, I would like to be with the both of you. If you think it's a bad idea, I'll go. Just please let me see her" He said.

You sighed then said, "First, I've been in love with you ever since we met...plus, I don't regret having this baby...also, I would love it if you stay with us" You said and he immediately hugged you. "Oh my gosh...I thought I was doomed" He said and you laughed.

"Come in" You said. You brought him to your mom who was holding the baby. "Ma? This is Seonghwa. Seonghwa, this is my mom" You introduced them to each other. "It's nice to finally meet you Mrs. Y/l/N" He said. "I was right...You do have the balls to show up" Said your mom and he laughed.

"Is this?" He lost his words as your mom handed him the baby. "She's so beautiful..." He said. "She has your nose and hair" You said. Your mom left you two alone with the baby. "Y/N, I really am sorry for being late-" You cut him off. "What if I didn't get pregnant?" You asked. "I would still come for you" He said.

After a few days of transporting his things from his house to yours, you were officially living together. Everything was normal, you had a job, so did he, your mom comes over to look after the baby as her routine. There was only one thing missing, that thing was yet to happen.

One night, Seonghwa decided to take you out on a date. A proper date. After that, he drive you to beach, which was weird because you both were wearing nice clothes and it was getting dark and cold.

"That night, when we met...you told me how loved the ocean. You love the sound of the waves crashing and moonlight reflection...how you love to draw on the sand..." He then, kneels in front of you. "We've been together, officially, for three months and it's been going pretty well. Everything's okay, but, I want us to become a family" He said.

"Wow..." You were obviously speechless. "I want our baby to have happily married parents...I also want to have you as mine forever. So, will you-" You suddenly held his hands and pulled him up to stand on his feet. "I would love to" You said and he kissed you.

4 years later...

"Mommy! We're going to be late, bye bye!" Said your daughter as she kissed your cheek and ran outside. Seonghwa was already in his car. Dressed up for work. You stayed at home because you were feeling sick.

You decided to go to the bathroom. "What if-" Something popped up in your head. You grabbed a pregnancy test and used it.

A few minutes later....

"Oh shit"